Your Psalm 2 Rule From Mt Zion: An Impartation
Bill Brady 4/29/18
This is not a teaching.
- Do not receive it as a teaching.
- This is an impartation of truth and life.
Receive this as an impartation of truth and life.
- Here are the scriptures that go with this impartation: Psalm 2 and Rev 2 + 3
- Here is the impartation: An impartation of truth and life.
The Upward Journey Tree of Life Group
- Covers the journey from kingship to coronation on Mt. Zion.
- One group saw a scroll roll down from Mt. Zion.
- It is the Way that we are to run on up to Mt. Zion.
- Another group was coronated on Mt. Zion after.
- This was after engaging the 9 fiery stones representing 9 fruit of the Spirit.
- And encountering the fiery river.
- This changed them in preparation for coronation on the Mt. Zion Throne.
Coronation on the Mt. Zion Throne
- Gives us the big picture view of the nations.
- We fly forth as the eagle to see that view.
- Prepares us to say the following to the kings and judges of the earth.
- Be Wise.
- Receive instruction.
- Kiss the son before the time of His wrath.
First comes this call to the kings and judges of the earth.
- This call comes from Father’s mercy.
- And judges the kings and judges of the earth to life.
Later will come the time of wrath.
- With breaking the kings and judges with the rod of iron.
- And dashing them to pieces like a potter’s vessel.
- And may result in judgment to death.
- Even then there will be an offer of mercy in the midst of wrath.
A Coronation on Mt. Zion (This may be an example of final coronation on Mt. Zion. Initial seating on the throne on Mt. Zion may be simpler and proceed this. Awaiting further revelation to confirm this.)