April 2018 – we invite input to avoid denominations forming
By Bill Brady
The billion fold harvest is a harvest of harvesters.
- Up to now few have accepted responsibility.
- Few have decided to work as a laborer in the harvest.
- We call and few answer.
- Those few that have answered will change everything by being willing.
Look at these two verses.
- We will be led to do governmental action for the Ecclesia.
- An higher level version of praying for laborers (workers).
- That they will be sent forth into the harvest.
- “Then Jesus went about all the cities and villages, teaching in their synagogues, preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing every sickness and every disease among the people. But when He saw the multitudes, He was moved with compassion for them, because they were weary and scattered, like sheep having no shepherd. Then He said to His disciples, “The harvest truly is plentiful, but the laborers are few.Therefore pray the Lord of the harvest to send out laborers into His harvest.”
- After these things the Lord appointed seventy others also, and sent them two by two before His face into every city and place where He Himself was about to go. Then He said to them, “The harvest truly is great, but the laborers are few; therefore pray the Lord of the harvest to send out laborers into His harvest. Go your way; behold, I send you out as lambs among wolves. Carry neither money bag, knapsack, nor sandals; and greet no one along the road. But whatever house you enter, first say, ‘Peace to this house.’ And if a son of peace is there, your peace will rest on it; if not, it will return to you. And remain in the same house, eating and drinking such things as they give, for the laborer is worthy of his wages. Do not go from house to house. Whatever city you enter, and they receive you, eat such things as are set before you. And heal the sick there, and say to them, ‘The kingdom of God has come near to you.’ But whatever city you enter, and they do not receive you, go out into its streets and say, ‘The very dust of your city which clings to us we wipe off against you. Nevertheless know this, that the kingdom of God has come near you.’ But I say to you that it will be more tolerable in that Day for Sodom than for that city.
What can we learn from these scriptures?
- In the Matthew passage Jesus is speaking to the 12 apostles.
- He told them to pray for laborers to be sent forth into the harvest.
- In the Luke passage Jesus is speaking to the 70 as He sent them out.
- In each case those sent into the harvest are told to pray.
- Pray for what?
- For laborers to be sent forth into the harvest.
- The 12 and the 70 were themselves sent into the harvest as laborers.
- The whole time that they were doing this they were to be continually praying.
- Praying for what?
- Praying for laborers to be sent forth into the harvest.
So, as they harvested they were continually asking for workers and finding them.
- They were looking at each one that they harvested.
- Looking to see if they were a worker or not.
- They were harvesting workers while they harvested the harvest.
We must do the same.
- With one big difference.
- We are not harvesting the harvest.
- We are only harvesting harvesters.
- We are only looking for the workers amongst those already harvested.
This is the meaning of New Jerusalem (NJ).
- I believe that the bride is those who have become full 12-fold heads/fathers.
- Those who have responded to the call to, “Come!”
- We have fully entered NJ as kings by entering all 12 cities.
- And becoming fully one with each city.
- Which is becoming one with Jesus in His 12-fold headship.
- Then as the prepared bride we join the Spirit in saying “Come!”
- When we do this we are actually calling laborers / workers.
So, what are we to do?
- We are gathering the scattered sons of God into NJ.
- We are facilitating them up into 12-fold heads.
- 12-fold heads are the workers that we have been looking for.
- They are the harvesters of the harvesters.
- These are the ones that we are to look for.
Are you a worker?
- Finish your preparation.
- Go through the whole progression of all 12 cities.
- Not on the run. Take time to experience each city.
- And not alone.
We are a family.
- Fathers beget you.
- And father you.
- Then as an older brother or sister you get to work in the family.
- And help raise up your younger brothers and sisters.
- And learn how to father by fathering.
This is basic family living.
- No matter what your ultimate destiny is.
- Even Albert Einstein was a family man.
- We all are.
- We all will learn how to father.
- And how to be a family.
Governmentally, we can participate in the whole earth harvest. (Rev 14)
- 14 Then I looked, and behold, a white cloud, and on the cloud sat One like the Son of Man, having on His head a golden crown, and in His hand a sharp sickle. 15 And another angel came out of the temple, crying with a loud voice to Him who sat on the cloud, “Thrust in Your sickle and reap, for the time has come for You[i] to reap, for the harvest of the earth is ripe.” 16 So He who sat on the cloud thrust in His sickle on the earth, and the earth was reaped.
- The Harvest of the Earth and Our Part with the Sickle
With entry to City Everlasting we all become heads and fathers.
- We saw that the current harvest is a harvest of harvesters.
- It is a harvest of heads of grain.
- Of those who will grow up into Christ’s headship.
- It is a harvest of fathers.
- Fathers bring in the harvest.
- And offer earth a final chance to come under the headship of Christ.
- We are all meant to function as fathers.
- We are all fathers.
- Unless we say “No” to Jesus.
- The journey is a journey of continually saying “yes” to Jesus.
- Of believing that we are who He says that we are.
- And then living it out by faith.
We reaped the earth as one with Jesus.
- We did this on the forerunner timeline.
- You can too.