How are we to bring about true Unity?
Bill Brady 12/11/2018
This page is the third of 3 pages.
- The pages are to be read in this order:
- The Upward Journey: From Beginning to Kingship
- The Glory of the LORD has entered into the House of God!
- How are we to bring about true Unity?
This page is a look at Unity and Echad.
- As seen in Ephesians 4.
- And Psalm 133.
- And the Shema.
We will look at theses scriptures through the eyes of the thrones.
- The thrones found on the Upward Journey.
We are seeking revelation of how we are to bring about Unity in the Body of Christ.
- So that we can governmentally create that unity.
- This is one of the major goals of this Journey that we are on.
“I, therefore, the prisoner of the Lord, beseech you to walk worthy of the calling with which you were called, with all lowliness and gentleness, with longsuffering, bearing with one another in love, endeavoring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace. There is one body and one Spirit, just as you were called in one hope of your calling; one Lord, one faith, one baptism; one God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.” Paul in Ephesians 4:1-6
We are to endeavor to keep the Unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace.
- One body
- One Spirit
- One hope of our calling
- One LORD
- One faith
- One baptism
- One God and Father of all
We endeavor to keep the Unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace by walking worthy of our calling.
- Walking with all lowliness (humility).
- Walking with all gentleness
- Walking with all longsuffering
- Bearing with one another with love.
- These 4 attitudes are essential to functioning together on any Bench.
We endeavor to maintain the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace until “we all come to the unity of the faith and of the knowledge of the Son of God, to a perfect man, to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ.” Ephesians 4:13
Until we all come to…
- to the unity of the faith
- to the unity of the knowledge of the Son of God
- to a perfect man
- to the measure of the full grown height of Christ
What is unity? It is…
- Unity of the faith
- Unity of the knowledge of the Son of God.
- It is the perfect / complete / mature man.
- It is the fully grown New Adam.
How does this translate to becoming the thrones upon which we sit?
- The knowledge of the Son of God is experientially becoming a Son of God.
- This is what a full grown / perfect / complete / mature New Adam looks like.
- It looks like us standing in the name Son of God.
- And exercising our faith as a Son of God.
- Using our faith we bring all of Creation under our corporate Son of God Headship.
- Unity is only experienced at the level of Oneness as LORD and Son of God.
Paul exhorted believers to work to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace.
- Success at this work results in a bond of peace.
- This peace unites beleivers.
- This peace is an expression of the government of God.
Here is a key point to understand!!!
- Believers kept this unity of the Spirit.
- They had this bond of peace.
They worked at it and kept it.
- Until they lost it.
- Up until this day it has never been restored.
- We are living in the day that unity will finally be restored!
“Hear O Israel! The LORD your God is Echad.”
- This exhortation is called the Shema.
- The exhortation is a call to Echad.
- It is a call to enter into 3 names.
“The LORD your God is Echad” is 3 names.
- LORD (YHVH)
- God (Elohim)
Full unity is only experienced at this level of growth.
- This is at the level of Headship.
- Which is at the level of Son of God.
- Remember Ephesians 4:13?
“… till we all come to the unity of the faith and of the knowledge of the Son of God, to a perfect man, to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ, …”
- The unity of the faith.
- The unity of the knowledge of the Son of God.
- Unity comes at the level of Son of God.
Do we see any other scripture that confirms this?
“Behold, how good and how pleasant it is
For brethren to dwell together in unity!
It is like the precious oil upon the head,
Running down on the beard,
The beard of Aaron,
Running down on the edge of his garments.
It is like the dew of Hermon,
Descending upon the mountains of Zion;
For there the Lord commanded the blessing—
Life forevermore.” Psalm 133
- The precious oil of unity is on the Head of the High Priest.
- It runs down on his beard to the hem of his garments.
- It results in life forevermore.
- This is immortality.
True Unity is at the level of Headship.
- When each Bench is functioning in Headship.
- When each Bench is functioning in High Priesthood!
The good and pleasant precious oil of Unity runs down from the Head.
- Down from the Head of the High Priest.
- It runs down like oil from the Head to the Body.
- To the bottom of the High Priestly garment.
Full Unity is the Universal Ecclesia standing clothed as High Priest.
- Standing as the one fully clothed and commissioned High Priest.
- We will find the mandated method of commissioning a High Priest.
- It is to be found in the Law of Moses.
It will not be a commissioning of a High Priest according to the Order of Aaron.
- We will be commissioned as the High Priest according to the Order of Melchizedek.
- Meeting Melchizedek soon after the Beginning of our Journey was a Beginning.
- This is an Ending with respect to the Priesthood.
We are not far from where we will be able to governmentally create this Unity!
- Frist, we need to be in Headship at the level of LORD God Echad.
- Then we will do a governmental action from Psalm 133.
We will do it as forerunners for the Universal Ecclesia.
- Once the initial governmental action is done Unity will flow..
- For the first time we will be able to join together in Unity.
- Unity will spread from this Ecclesia to the Universal Ecclesia.
- This mandate is only a short Journey up ahead of us!
Unity is at the level of functioning in the Unity of the Godhead on the Bench of 3.
- Father, Son and Spirit are in Unity with one another.
- This is the model for Unity of the Bench of 3.
- The Bench of 7 will be in Unity and the Source of that Unity.
- Unity is a 7.
- It will originate from the Bench of 7.
Echad is at the level of the Bench of One (Echad).
- Father, Son and Spirit are in Unity on the Bench of 3.
- They are in Echad on the Bench of One.
The Bench of 12 is made up of 4 Benches of 3:
The Spirit Bench of 3.
- Made up of Righteousness, Peace and Joy.
- Coronation is in One Spirit which is Rest.
The Son Bench of 3.
- Made up of the Way, the Truth and the Life.
- Coronation is in One Son which is Light.
The Father Bench of 3.
- Made up of Judgement, Justice and Holiness.
- Coronation is in One Father which is Government.
The Man Bench of 3.
- Made up of Body, soul and Spirit.
- Coronation is in One New Adam.
The 4 Benches of 3 make the 4 corners of the Window over the Ecclesia.
- The Spirit as Rest
- The Son as Light
- The Father as Government
- One New Adam
Unity is facilitated by the forerunning Ecclesia functioning as High Priest.
- This requires the first 9 stones be activated as the High Priest’s Ephod.
- And the forerunning Ecclesia’s Benches are coronated in Spirit, Son and Father.
The fullness of unity looks like this.
- The forerunning ecclesia has been coronated in One New Adam.
- The Bench of 3 is in Unity (The Head).
- The Bench of 7 is in Unity (The Crown).
- Each of the 4 Benches of 3 on the Bench of 12 are in Unity (The Body).
- Each Bench is in Unity with all other Benches.
- This is the fullness of Unity.
From this fullness of Unity will come Echad.
- Echad becomes possible when all Benches are in place and functioning in Unity.
- The House of YHVH has been fully built.
- And in Unity with one another.
In the fully built House there are 7 Unities.
- The 4 Unities of the 4 Benches of 4 that makeup the Body.
- The One Unity of the Body as a whole.
- The Unity of the Bench of 7.
- The Unity of the Bench of 3.
- 4 + 1 + 1 + 1= 7
These 7 Unities are preparation for an Echad of the 7 Unities.
- Once the House is fully built and functioning Echad then becomes possible.
- The 7 Unities become one Echad.
We have been given 2 Mandates:
- Forerun Unity for the Universal Ecclesia.
- Forerun Echad for the Universal Ecclesia.
These two mandates are:
- The goald of all that we have been doing as an Ecclesia.
- The most important mandates that we have ever been given.
The primary goal of everyone on our Benches is to be Unity and Echad!
- The Unity Mandate originates from the Bench of 7.
- The Echad Mandate originates from the Bench of 3.
- Members of all 3 Benches (3, 7, 12) participate in each mandate.