Bill Brady 9/21/18
What is the new wineskin?
- When the people of Israel came to Mt Sinai YHVH asked them a question.
- “Will you marry me?”
- Moses, Joshua and Caleb said “Yes”.
- The rest said “No”.
- They didn’t want a face to face relationship with God.
- They wanted Moses as a middleman for them between them and God.
This was the beginning of the old wineskin.
- The house of Israel was meant to be a nation of kings and priests.
- EVERYONE was to be a king and a priest.
- Instead they became a nation that had a few kings, priests and prophets.
Think about it.
- The Order of Melchizedek.
- 4 faces of God.
- We are all kings, priest, prophets and APOSTLES.
Jesus is our forerunner.
- I am asking new questions.
- “Is the true nature of the office of the apostle to be a forerunner?”
- “Is this what it means to be sent out before the Ecclesia?”
- I sense that it is.
In the order of Melchizedek is the union of these 4 offices back into one.
- King, Priest, Apostle and Prophet.
- All of God’s people each function in all 4 offices.
In the Order of Melchizedek, we see the complete reversal of the old wineskin.
- A restoration back to what was meant to happen at Mt Sinai.
- Overcomers are simply fully functioning members of the Order of Melchizedek.
- We are those who have said “yes” to YHVH at Mt. Sinai.
Now see Acts 2 with new eyes.
- The remnant who have become overcomers are brought full circle back to Mt Sinai.
- Jesus has prepared them for this day.
- He has spent 3 1/2 years preparing them become His friends.
- Then He went to the Garden and the Cross.
- After His Resurrection he spent 40 days speaking to them of the Kingdom of God.
Once again it is the day of Pentecost.
- Once again the people of God come to Mt. Sinai.
- (Long ago the law of Moses had been given at Mt Sinai on the day of Pentecost.)
- This day is a second chance to get it right.
- Once again YHVH asks His people to marry Him.
- This time the overcomers say “Yes!”
- They to say “Yes!” daily as they journey to the day of their wedding with the Lamb.
Jesus functioned as king, high priest, apostle and prophet.
- He functioned in the Order of Melchizedek.
- He also functioned in the Kingdom of God.
- This is the new wineskin.
We become the new wineskin when we do the same.
- We have said “Yes” to God’s marriage proposal at Mt Sinai.
- We have drawn near to God.
- He has drawn near to us.
- We have come into a face to face relationship with Him.
- We are functioning as kings, priests, apostles and prophets.
This is the new wineskin.
- You have a face-to-face relationship with your YHVH.
- With no middleman between you and your God.
- You are a bride who is on a journey to become the wife of the Lamb.
- You are functioning in the Order of Melchizedek.
- You are functioning in the four faces of God.
- As a king, priest, apostle and prophet.
- You are on a journey into functioning fully in each face.
- You have been given the kingdom of God.
- And are on a journey to possess that kingdom.