What is the Journey into the Fullness of 12?
- 3 strands of the DNA of the Spirit.
- 3 strands of the DNA of the Son.
- 3 strands of the DNA of the Father.
- 3 strands of the DNA of Man: Body, Soul and Sprit.
- 3 + 3 + 3 +3 = 12.
The Journey into the fullness of the number 12 is the Journey into Kingship.
- First we Begin the Journey into Servanthood.
- Then we begin the Journey into Lordship.
- Then we begin the Journey into Kingship and Chancellorship.
- Then we Begin the Journey into Sonship.
- Then we Begin the Journey into becoming a Son of God.
- Then we Begin the Journey into becoming YHVH Echad.
- Together this is the Journey into the Fullness of Jesus.
The Journey into the Fullness of the Number 12 is made up of many Journeys.
- The Journey into becoming the Fullness of 12 is made up of 12 sets of 12.
- We know this because overcoming is made up of 12 x 12 = 144.
144 thousand is the number of Overcoming.
- Because 12 x 12 = 144.
- And 100 is maturity.
- This is why Abraham was 100 years old when Isaac was born.
- 1000 is the fulness of maturity.
- The oldest of men who ever lived were approaching 1000 when they died.
- 12 x 12 x 1000 = 144,000.
- 144 k is the number of Overcoming.
12 sets of 12.
- 12 Months of the year
- 12 fruit of the Tree of Life
- 12 Tribes of Israel
- 12 Apostles
- 12 Star Houses
- Asking if there are 12 Sets of 12 Laws?
- The first are the 12 Commandments of the Law of Moses.
- 12 Commandments?
- I thought that there are only 10 Commandments?
- The 12 Commandments = the 10 Commandments + the 2 Great Commandments.
Jesus said that there are 2 Great commandments.
- Love the Lord your God.
- Love your neighbor as yourself.
Love is the fulfillment of the Law.
- Jesus is the fulfillment of the Law.
- The fulfillment of the Law of Moses is, “Love one another as I have loved you.”
- This is the New Commandment that Jesus gave us.
- The New Commandment summarizes and fulfills the Law of Moses.
The 12 sets of 12 Laws are:
- The 12 Commandments of the Law of Moses.
- The 12 Laws of Jerusalem.
- The 12 Laws of Zion.
- The 12 Laws of New Earth.
- The 12 Laws of Freedom
- This is as far as I currently have revelation of them.
12 x 12 = 144.
- The Wall of New Jerusalem is 144 cubits high.
- Asking if the Wall of Jerusalem is made up of the 12 sets of 12 laws?
- And 11 other sets of 12?
- I am sensing that it is.
The fullness of Kingship is the fullness of the number 12.
- Because Kingship is one of the 12 Laws of Zion.
The Book of Revelation is the Revelation of Jesus Christ.
- This is the full name for the book.
- This name is given in the first verse.
- King = Messiah = Christ.
The book of Revelation reveals Jesus Christ to us.
- We become what we behold.
- The Book of Revelation reveals the Kingship of Jesus to us.
- So that we can become fully like Jesus in His Kingship.
Kingship is the fullness of the number 12.
- The Book of Revelation reveals the fullness of the number 12 to us.
- So that we can become the fullness of the number 12.
The fullness of the number 12 is 144,000.
- The Book of Revelation reveals to us how to overcome as a King.
- We overcome as a King by becoming the fullness of 12 sets of 12.
- 12 sets of 12 is 144.
12 x 12 x 1000 = 144,000
- 1000 is the fullness of maturity.
- Fullness of the maturity of Kingship is the fullness of the maturity of overcoming.
So, what is 144?
- The phrase “one hundred and forty-four appears” only 3 times in scripture.
- It appears once as the number 144.
- It appears twice as the number 144,000.
- 144 refers to the height of the Wall of New Jerusalem.
- The Wall of New Jerusalem is made up of 12 sets of 12.
- We are to become the fullness of each of those 12s.
This is a process of growing up into Jesus.
- It takes time.
- It is a process of beholding Jesus the Overcoming King over a period of time.
- So that we become Jesus the Overcoming King.
We will become the full maturity of Jesus as the Overcoming King.
- This is the meaning of the number 144,000.
- We become the number 144,000.
We will also have become the fully built Wall of New Jerusalem.
- We become the Wall of New Jerusalem both personally.
- And corporately as a House.
John the Revelator saw New Jerusalem coming down out of heaven.
- John saw her as a Bride prepared for her husband.
- Part of being prepared as a Bride is being built as the Wall of New Jerusalem.
Look freshly at Revelation 21 as it describes New Jerusalem.
- Look and see how much is description of the Wall.
- Most of Revelation 21 is description of the Wall.
- Either of the Wall itself.
- Or of the function of the Wall.
The Wall has Gates to allow righteousness to enter the city.
- The Wall and Gates keep unrighteousness from entering the city.
- This is the function of the Wall.
- Revelation 21 describes the righteousness that is inside the Wall.
- And the unrighteousness that is outside the Wall.
Building the Wall of New Jerusalem is at the heart of preparing her as a Bride.
- We build the Wall of New Jerusalem as we Journey into the fullness of 12.
- We Journey into becoming the Wall.
- And the Fullness of the Wall.
- This is a Journey into righteousness of Jesus the King.
- It is a Journey into the fullness of Christ’s Righteousness.
- Jesus was able to do His work on the Cross because His is Righteousness.
- We will do the fullness of our destined work because we are Righteousness.
The Wall of New Jerusalem is Righteousness.
- The Wall of New Jerusalem is Overcoming.
- The Journey into Building and Becoming the Wall is the Journey into Overcoming.
- Overcoming as a King.
- Overcoming in full union with Jesus as Christ.
Our faith Journey consists of:
- Beginnings one after another.
- Simultaneous Journeys.
- Endings one after another.
We began a Journey up into Kingship.
- We Journeyed into Kingship.
The End of Kingship is the fullness of Righteousness.
- And the fullness of Overcoming as a King.
Is righteousness described as a wall anywhere in scripture?
- I am seeking the answer to this question.
- The first use of the word “righteous” in scripture refers to Noah.
- Noah’s righteousness qualified him (and his family) for salvation in the ark.
Scripture refers to “the breastplate of righteousness“.
- A breastplate functions as a wall for your chest and abdomen.
I am seeing that Righteousness is the Beginning and Holiness is the End.
- The first throne on the Upward Journey is Righteousness.
- Righteousness is the Beginning of the Way.
- New Jerusalem is the Way.
- The ninth throne (Fruit) is Holiness.
- The Fruit of Righteousness is Holiness.
- Holiness is the End of the Way.
There is another way of doing the math of the number 144.
- Add the number (#) in 100s place to the # in the 10s place to the # in the 1s place.
- 144 = 1 +1 + 4 = 9.
- 9 is fruit.
Holiness is separation from Unrighteousness.
- Holiness is a Wall that separates the Righteous from the Unrighteous.
- This is the function of the Wall of New Jerusalem.
- We are that Wall.
Here is the fullness of the Wall.
- World-wide there are 12 or more ARCs.
- Each ARC has a Bench of 12.
- Each ARC is a Father’s House that builds its destined part of the Wall.
Here is the math for the ARCs journeying together into building the Wall of NJ.
- 12 ARCs each with a Bench of 12.
- 12 x 12 = 144!
On the forerunning encounter in which we built the Wall of NJ we saw:
- Each of us standing side by side.
- With our arms locked.
- In this way we formed a Wall.
Who are the ones standing side by side to build the Wall?
- They are the 12 members of each ARC’s / Houses’ bench of 12.
Each ARC builds with another ARC building on its right and left.
- 12 ARCs x 12 members on the ARCs bench of 12 = 144.
- The members of the 12 Benches of 12 are the Wall of New Jerusalem!
- Each ARC is one of the Foundations of the Wall!
The first 12 ARCs to become a Father’s House will governmentally build the Wall of NJ!