By Bill Brady and Jane Johnson July 2018
The book of revelation exhorts us to come out of Babylon .
MATERIEL POSSESSIONS OR NOT ?
I see it is not really so much about not having materiel possessions anymore
But more about materialising and living supernaturally ie without food , money , walking on water , turning water into wine
Then we are free from the beast who requires us to have a chip to buy things
It may identify the wheat from the tares
All we did was do a governmental act as a bench to come out of Babylon
Do we have to refuse the mark of the beast and the chip in the hand ?
I see yes to this . If we insist on trading with money we will have to take on this mark. So that is why I see supernatural living is the only option to us.
Someday we will make a choice about the mark of the beast on our earth timeline.
- Before then we need to chose to be free of Babylon.
- We are all part of Babylon.
- Or God wouldn’t be telling us to come out of Babylon.
The Call to come out of Babylon is a call to come out of the church.
- And of the old ways of being Ecclesia.
- And to remove the old ways from our thinking and actions.
- Because we are both in Babylon and Babylon is in us.
One of the biggest hindrances to full destiny is staying in the church.
- We have seen this over and over again.
- So many start so well.
- Then fail to finish because they won’t come out.
When we have come out of the church we still need to remove the church from us.
- Our mindset must change.
- So that our actions will change.
How can I say this?
- Because we are One United Body.
- Anything less than this is denominationalism.
- Denominationalism is a manifestation of the political spirit.
Every organization has something of the political spirit in it.
- If it didn’t then it wouldn’t be an organization.
- I would be an organism: a family.
- And we would be One family.
Because we are gloriously free as sons of God.
- Anything less than the glorious freedom of the sons of God is religion.
- Religion is a manifestation of the religious spirit.
Because we are meant to have an economy based on honor and giving.
- Instead of one based on money.
- And lending.
- And debt.
- And buying and selling.
- Anything less than an honor and giving out of love based economy.
- Includes a manifestation of the economic spirit.
There are four spirits behind Babylon:
- The political spirit.
- The religious spirit.
- The economic spirit.
- The military spirit.
- Ultimately, the spirit behind Babylon is the devil himself.