Welcome to Ecclesia Framework (EF)!
- We see ourselves as part of One United Body.
- We are part of the Universal Ecclesia.
- We speak of ourselves as One United Body.
We are all called to a journey.
- To become part of the Bride.
- To become like our heavenly Bridegroom, Jesus Christ.
- To Intimacy with Father, Jesus and Holy Spirit.
- To take up Responsibility.
The Journey begins with responding to the Call to “Come and see”.
- Here is our website: EF Website
- Here is a starter Pack: Starter Pack
- Here is our UTube site for our video library of encounters: EF UTube Site
- Here is our site for more recent videos: (coming Soon)
- Here is a listing of live and self-paced groups: Live and Self-paced Groups
- Here is a page about fathers: A Tale of Fathers and Sons
- Here is our calendar: One United Body Calendar
- Here is a page on how we see giving: Giving Page for the Welcome Pack
- We are a spiritual family.
- We are a family that is on the same journey.
- We are journeying together into full Oneness with Father, Jesus and Holy Spirit.
- We are journeying into the Universal Ecclesia as One United Body.
- We are journeying into the restoration of all things.
- And all things brought under the headship of Jesus Christ!
- Please be our guest!
- Look around. Get to know us.
- Drink as much as you want.
- Eat as much as you desire.
- Stay as our guest for as long as you wish.
At some point you may begin to feel like family.
- This is good.
- The fathers and emerging fathers of this family will be glad.
- They want to see you settling in and finding your place.
- And becoming family.
- These fathers long to give of themselves to facilitate you into your destiny.
- They genuinely love you.
At some point please consider sowing back into them.
- We don’t believe in charging for what we do.
- Our materials and groups are free.
This doesn’t mean that what we are giving freely hasn’t cost us.
- It has and is costing us much.
- Please consider giving financial support in return.
But first be our guest.
- And become family.
- When it seems right to you, please consider giving to support those who are fathering and facilitating you.
- You will find their PayPal information below:
List of Facilitating Fathers 6/17/18
- For sowing / trading into.
- With their PayPal info.
- If you don’t have a PayPal account then click PayPal.Me.
- If you do have a PayPal account then use their e-mail with your PayPal account.
- You may want to check PayPal fees.
- And find something that charges a smaller fee for your country.
- Please let us know if you find a better way to send funds from your country.
- Each of these fathers has, at the very least, been crowned in City Everlasting.
Each is facilitating at least an encounter or a chat or both.
- Some are doing much more than this.
- Some are working full-time or near full-time for the Ecclesia.
- I would suggest that you give to those who are giving to you.
- And / or give as led or by mandate.
(Click PayPal.me hyperlink or enter e-mail address into PayPal.)
Jane Johnson: Asks that donations be made to other fathers.
Bill Brady: firstname.lastname@example.org, paypal.me/BillBrady633
Courtney Carr: Courtcarr11@gmail.com, paypal.me/courtneyc963
Annoushka D’Souza: Annoushka_dsouza2010@yahoo.com, PayPal.me/AnnoushkaDsouza
Zoe Green: email@example.com, PayPal.Me/joyunstoppable
Donna Irizarry: Donnairizarry@gmail.com, paypal.me/DonnaIrizarry
Samone Jones: firstname.lastname@example.org, paypal.me/kingsamone
Joanna Park: Joannapark30@gmail.com, paypal.me/Joanna741
Eric Rachel: email@example.com, paypal.me/ericRachal
Patience Yorke-Hagen: firstname.lastname@example.org, PayPal.me/Patience888