Self-paced Tree of Life (TOL) Groups and Journey Groups
By Bill Brady
We have each come to One United Body (EF) as part of our journey.
- You have a journey behind you.
- And a journey before you.
- This is because Jesus is the Way!
- We here at One United Body know the Way because we have walked it before you.
- We offer live and self-paced groups to facilitate you along your journey.
For some of you Beginner’s Group may be the place to start.
- Beginning experiences of intimacy with Father, Jesus and Holy Spirit.
- How to do the journey.
- River of Life, Bridge, Water Fall and Father’s Garden Encounter.
- 4 Chambers of the Heart Encounter.
If Beginner’s Group is not currently being offered you may do Tree of Life Group Level One: A Journey into Intimacy. This is always offered in a self-paced version that you can do on your own.
Tree of Life Group Level Two: A Journey into Destiny. Also called Scroll Group. Follows Beginners Group or Self-paced Tree of Life Group Level One.
- Engage your Destiny Scroll or Book of Destiny.
- Receive revelation of your 7 king mountains.
Engaging your destiny is foundational to everything else that you will do in heavenly realms. Don’t skip this step. If it is not currently being offered in a live format you can engage your scroll in a self-paced version that you can do on your own. You could also do this as an already existing group.
Self-paced Tree of Life Group Three: A Journey Into Kingship. Contains key activations such as:
- The 7 spirits of God.
- Lady Wisdom and her Handmaidens.
Upward Journey Group. Follows Scroll Group. This group picks up where Scroll Group left off. You should have encountered your scroll before joining. And have been crowned as a king.
You will engage ruling as a king on your king thrones and on the throne on top of Mt Zion. You will begin to function out of the 4 faces of God. You will be introduced to the City of Salem and to Melchizedek. You will be introduced to coming to peace and rest in preparation for entering New Jerusalem.
New Jerusalem (NJ) Journey Group. Follows The Journey Upwards Group. This group is for those who know their scroll and their king mountains. You should be ruling as a king and functioning in the 4 faces of God. We will explore New Jerusalem. Emphasis will be on entering into union with Jesus and His headship.
Why NJ and heavenly cities?
- Because entering heavenly cities is entering into more and more of Jesus.
- And then having Him fill you with Himself.
- “I in Him and He in me.”
- This is what we have all been longing for.
- On His part He wants to share more and more of His headship with us.
What is headship?
- Headship is what Adam gave up when he fell.
- It is what Jesus regained for us.
- The journey becomes one of growing into full headship with Jesus.
- And joining Him in bringing all things is creation back under His headship.
- When this is done Jesus gives it all back to Father.
- As a completed work and all back under Father’s headship.
- This is the big picture, big blueprint plan of God.
And we have a part in it.
- Not just a front row seat at the theater though it is the greatest drama that ever was.
- We have a seat on the throne with Him and a job to do.
“Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and dine with him, and he with Me. To him who overcomes I will grant to sit with Me on My throne, as I also overcame and sat down with My Father on His throne.
He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.”
- We have probably used the first part of this scripture as a salvation verse.
- As an invitation to be born again.
- In context it is actually spoken to believers.
Fully letting Jesus into your life is a progression.
- Keep on saying yes to Him.
- As you do you will continue to be trained to rule on His throne.
- This will be out of oneness with Him.
- This is a destiny that is worth living.
- It gets bigger the further up we go.
Having said all this about the journey that is before you…
- Right now, as always, it is a step by step journey.
- One day at a time.
- One assignment at a time.
- Flow in that assignment until it is finished.
- Move on to the next.
- This is the step by step nature of the journey that we are on. Keep you eyes on the big picture.
- Walk it out daily on the path that is before you.
- It is so good to have family with us on this journey!
Tree of Life (TOL) Groups come in levels one through three. We are currently only offering self-paced versions of Levels One and Three. Level Two, Scroll Group, may be offered live. Journey Groups are described above.
Here are self-paced versions of Levels One – Three of Tree of Life Group and The Upward journey Group.
- Donations are appreciated to support facilitators.
- And development of further self-paced options.
Levels One Through 3 of Self-paced Tree of Life Group
Contains posts to the chat and recordings for all three levels. Can be used to mentor others. Can be used to see where you are on your own journey. Will facilitate you on your journey. Contact Bill Brady for the material, password and to make a suggested donation by PayPal of $5.00 US to each of 3 facilitators.
Upward Journey Group
Contains posts to the chat and recordings of 4 meetings of the first Upward Journey Group. The first group was ready to visit New Jerusalem for the first time by the end of the 4th meeting. Contact Bill Brady for the material, password and to arrange to make a suggested donation by PayPal of $5.00 US to each of 2 facilitators.
Beginner’s Group. Not currently being offered. A new one is currently being discussed. Self-paced Tree of Life Group Level One is always available. And is accepted as a prerequisite to Scroll Group.
Scroll Group (Tree of Life Group Level Two). Not currently being offered live. Always available in a self-paced format. Prerequisite to The Upward Journey Group.
Upward Journey Group. Currently exploring the first three heavenly cities. Weekly on Sundays at 5 PM EST.
New Jerusalem (NJ) Journey Group.
- Biweekly on Wednesdays at 4 PM EST. This group is currently near to being crowned in NJ.
First Fruit Fathers is group of spiritual fathers. Meets bi-weekly on Sundays at 9 PM EST. Contact Bill Brady if you have entered City Everlasting and have become a beginning father. You may be a match for visiting with this group.
Equivalent experience is always accepted as preparation for any of these groups.