2018 is the year to let Jesus gather you into New Jerusalem!
by Bill Brady on 12/19/2017
This is the day that Paul spoke of that:
- Natural Israel is being grafted back into its own olive tree.
- This is the beginning of the fullness of natural Israel.
- This is what Paul called life from the dead.
This is a day of fulfillment of several other scriptures.
- This is the day of the ultimate fulfillment of Abraham receiving Isaac back from the dead.
- This is the day of which Ezekiel spoke when God says to natural Israel,
“I will put my Spirit in you, and you shall live, and I will place you in your own land.”
Daniel once had a similar revelation from scripture that:
- The planned 70 years of Israel’s captivity in the nations of Babylon, Media and Persia was over.
- That it was time for Israel to return home from captivity to Jerusalem.
Paul tells us that in his day there were two Jerusalems.
- One then corresponded to the old Mosaic covenant.
- The other corresponded to the new covenant in Jesus’ blood.
- The Jerusalem that was below corresponded to the city of Jerusalem of Paul’s time.
- It corresponded to the Jews in bondage to the old covenant.
- New Jerusalem corresponded to the people of the new covenant.
- These people were free.
In our day there are still two Jerusalems.
- In this day the Jerusalem that is below corresponds to the modern city of Jerusalem.
- It corresponds to both Jews and Gentiles in bondage to sin.
- Some of them are in complete slavery.
- Some are in lesser degrees of slavery.
- None of them are walking in the complete freedom that is ours in Christ.
- In this day the Jerusalem that is above is still New Jerusalem.
- She is free.
Jesus was unable to gather the earthly Jerusalem of His time to Himself. They wouldn’t let Him.
- This caused Him great grief.
- Here is how He described His grief.
- “O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, the one who kills the prophets and stones those who are sent to her! How often I wanted to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, but you were not willing! See! Your house is left to you desolate…”
The time has come when earthly Jerusalem will allow Jesus to gather them to Himself.
- He is gathering them to Himself in New Jerusalem.
- It is time for them to come home from captivity.
- This is life from the dead for all men: Jews and Gentiles.
- Life from the dead is resurrection.
- This is a time of resurrection into sonship in New Jerusalem.
- This is a time of resurrection into sonship in eternity.
- This is a time of resurrection into Manifest Sonship in Zion.
This is that time!