We will be separated – what side will you be on ?
By Bill Brady 7/14/18
“Let both grow together until the harvest, and at the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, “First gather together the tares and bind them in bundles to burn them, but gather the wheat into my barn.”
- Wheat get gathered into Yeshua’s barn.
- The barn = the Ecclesia = the 144 k = the overcomers = forerunners.
- The tares get gathered to be burned.
The tares are not the grapes of wrath judgment.
- They are actually part of the judgment of the Ecclesia.
- “Judgment begins with the house of God.”
We have been judging ourselves and the Ecclesia.
- Seems to me that the timing for us to release the judgment of the tares is a hand.
- On our forerunning timeline.
- Judgment begins with the HOUSE of God.
The House of God began when forerunners became the House of God.
- The House of God on the hill in the City of God.
- This happened very recently on the forerunner timeline.
Forerunners are the barley harvest.
- This is the early rain harvest, the first harvest.
- The current harvest of the harvesters is the barley harvest.
- There are no tares in the harvest of the harvesters.
- Only overcomers are being harvested as harvesters.
- Harvesters are workers in the harvest.
- Overcomers are workers.
- They take responsibility.
The separation of the wheat and tares will happen in the wheat harvest.
- This is the next harvest after the current harvest of the harvesters.
- This harvest does not contain those who have already overcome.
- There is no difficulty telling if someone is an overcomer or not.
- The wheat that will be harvested can not be distinguished from tares.
- The tares are growing in amongst the wheat.
Tares and wheat are growing together waiting for the coming harvest.
- They are currently growing together.
- They look the same.
- Until they bear fruit.
When they are ripe and ready for harvest you can tell them apart.
- First the tares get harvested out from amongst the wheat.
- And go into the fire.
- At this time I don’t see fire as the second death.
- But I also don’t see it as pleasant.
- It’s definitely better to be wheat then to be tares.
This will leave the wheat to be harvested soon after.
- The wheat is gathered into Yeshua’s barn.
- This is a good place to be.
I believe that much of this is by destiny.
- Some are destined to a part of the barley harvest.
- Some are destined to be a part of the wheat harvest.
One can choose to pursue destiny or not.
- One who is destined to be a part of the wheat harvest can choose to be a tare.
- It’s not a good choice.
- But it is your choice to make if you want to.
- It is much better to choose destiny.
- And take your place in the barley or the wheat harvest.