The Body, the Crown and the Head: The Names and Numbers of Becoming
Bill Brady 10/28/18
The Upward Journey is an upward journey from throne to throne.
- 12 of thrones of The Body
- 7 thrones of The Crown
- 3 thrones of The Head
For a total of 22 thrones.
- There are 22 Living Hebrew Letters.
The Body is made up of 4 persons.
- Holy Spirit
Each person has 3 strands of DNA.
- 3 strands of Holy Spirit’s DNA: Righteousness, Peace and Joy.
- 3 strands of Jesus’ DNA: The Way, The Truth and the Life.
- 3 strands of Father’s DNA: Judgment, Justice and Holiness.
- 3 strands of man’s DNA: Body, Soul and Spirit.
We experience a coronation for each of the 4 persons.
- Coronation in Holy Spirit is Holy Spirit Echad and is Rest.
- Coronation in Jesus is Jesus Echad and is Light.
- Coronation in Father is Father Echad and is Government.
- Coronation in Man is Man Echad and is The Crown.
In addition we are coronated for The Crown and The Head.
- Coronation in The Crown is Soul Echad and is in Humility.
- Coronation in The Head is Spirit Echad and is YHVH Echad.
- For a total of 6 coronations.
- And one anointing.
This overall experience is many things.
- It is a journey.
- It is a building of the House of God.
- It is becoming a Kingdom of kings and priests.
It is a preparation.
- Of One Body
- Of One Crown.
- Of One Head.
It is a growth.
- Up into the full stature and maturity of Christ.
- Both personally and corporately.
- In Echad with Jesus in His Kingship and Sonship.
- One Son of God who has been anointed as One Christ (King).
This is part of the restoration of the Ecclesia.
- Restored in preparation to restore all things.
- And bring all things under the headship of Christ.