by Bill Brady
- This revelation changes our understanding of the Ecclesia.
- Jesus died for His Bride which is the Ecclesia.
- We were never meant to be alone: “It is not good that man should be alone.”
- This is why God created Eve. So that neither Adam or Eve would be alone.
- This is why Jesus has a wife .
- We are designed to function as a part of the whole.
- Jesus’ Bride is the New Jerusalem.
There is a blueprint for all of creation.
- This is the scroll of the book that Jesus referred to in Psalm 40:6-8,
“Sacrifice and offering You did not desire;
My ears You have opened.
Burnt offering and sin offering You did not require.
Then I said, “Behold, I come;
In the scroll of the book it is written of me.
I delight to do Your will, O my God.”
Everyone born into the earth has a destiny scroll that is part of the overall blueprint for creation.
Jesus has his own destiny scroll.
- A destiny scroll is a personal blueprint.
- Growing up as a young man.
- A carpenter until He was thirty years old.
- A traveling rabbi until His death.
- Sitting on the throne with His Father until all of Creation is gathered back into oneness with Him.
The Universal Ecclesia has a blueprint to corporately become Jesus’ Bride.
- We corporately are the Bride.
- We corporately develop into fully functioning sonship.
We each have our own destiny scroll.
- Developing into fully functioning Sonship.
- Entering into fully functioning sonship sitting on the throne with Jesus.
Apostolic Resource Centers have a blueprint to build the Ecclesia into sonship.
- Worldwide there are many Apostolic Resource Centers (ARCs).
- Ecclesia Framework (now calling our self One United Body) is one of them.
- Each ARC will build according to the Blueprint for the Ecclesia.
- Each ARC has a Blueprint of its own.
- Each ARC will bring its members into full sonship according its blueprint.
The analogy that I see is that of the Tribes of Israel.
- Each tribe is part of Israel.
- But each tribe also has its own unique destiny for a unique function within Israel.
- It’s the same with ARCs.
I would suggest that each of us is destined to be connected to ARCs.
- To facilitate our growth up into full 12-fold headship.
- This connection may or may not be permanent.
- But for now it is a necessary connection to facilitate us into maturity.
I see that the time will come when all ARCs will have completed their blueprints.
- This time will come when Jesus’ corporate Bride / Wife is fully prepared for Him.
- At that time the work of all ARCs will be finished.
- Take a moment and behold us as this finished work.
- You are seeing the reason for ARCs.
I see that all connect to ARCs in order to be prepared.
- Some will connect to take their destined place in the preparation of others.
- Once prepared others may father their own families.
- ARCs function in the Age of Zion as the five-fold ministry did in the Kingdom Age.
Your destiny includes connections to others to form benches also.
- Your connection to others on benches is part of your destiny.
- None of us is meant to rule alone.
- We govern together on benches.
- I would suggest that apart from connecting to our destined benches we will not develop into fully manifesting sonship.
- Much of that development occurs as we journey together as part of benches.
Our destiny scrolls are interconnected at the highest level.
- We were never meant to walk alone with God.
- Our destiny scrolls are interconnected at the highest level.
- They are interconnected at the level of our oneness with Jesus.
- Apart from our connection with one another we will not develop into a fully functioning Manifest Son.
- Apart from this we will not build according to our scrolls.
- Apart from this the Universal Ecclesia will not reach the tipping point that will accelerate her into becoming a corporate fully functioning Manifest Son.
Our connection to ARCs or benches is a connection to an ecclesia.
- I see an Ecclesia as a group of believers working together to build according to a specific blueprint.
- An ecclesia is a family.
Our connection to any ecclesia is a connection to individuals in that ecclesia.
- We experience connection to an ecclesia as a connection to people.
- Those connections occur one by one.
- We all know when we have been connected.
- We also know when we have become one and are an ecclesia.
Don’t resist becoming one with one another. Choose to connect.
- Unwillingness to commit to our destined connections holds us back from fulfilling our destinies. Decide to be willing.
- A sense of unworthiness holds us back. Jesus has made us worthy.
- Inability to work with less than perfect people holds us back. We are able if we are willing. Chose to see people as perfect in Jesus.
- Not seeing the need to find our destined connections holds us back. Your eyes have been opened to see that need by reading this page.
- You will see your destined connections to others as a part of ARCs and on benches.
- Take the step to honor others in the Ecclesia by connecting.
- Through honor unity is easy.
Our personal destiny is intertwined with our corporate destiny.
- Our personal destiny scroll includes connection to others in an ARC.
- And on benches.
- It is impossible to separate our personal destiny from our corporate destiny.
- Oneness with Jesus includes oneness with His Ecclesia.
- This is because we are not individually the Bride of Christ.
- We corporately are the Bride of Christ.
- Jesus only has one Bride.
WE ARE A CORPORATE BRIDE WITH A CORPORATE DESTINY. NONE OF US CAN FULFILL OUR DESTINY ALONE!