Bill Brady 6/18/2018 Updated 1/7/2019
Submitted to the Ecclesia for dialog and confirmation.
Those who overcome become part of the 144 thousand.
“Then I looked, and behold, a Lamb standing on Mount Zion, and with Him one hundred and forty-four thousand, having His Father’s name written on their foreheads.” Revelation 7:4
“Then I looked, and behold, Lamb standing on Mount Zion, and with Him one hundred and forty-four thousand, having His Father’s name written on their foreheads. And I heard a voice from heaven, like the voice of many waters, and like the voice of loud thunder. And I heard the sound of harpists playing their harps. They sang as it were a new song before the throne, before the four living creatures, and the elders; and no one could learn that song except the hundred and forty-four thousand who were redeemed from the earth.” Revelation 14:1-3
“The city is laid out as a square; its length is as great as its breadth. And he measured the city with the reed: twelve thousand furlongs. Its length, breadth, and height are equal. Then he measured its wall: one hundred and forty-four cubits, according to the measure of a man, that is, of an angel.” Revelation 21:16-17
- These are those who have responded to the call to overcome.
You will have Father’s name written on you.
- Along with Jesus’ new name.
- The new name of New Jerusalem.
- And your new name.
You will be free from all of the enemy’s government.
- Exercising Jesus’ kingdom government with Him through governmental actions.
- And fully one in body, soul and spirit according to original design.
- Your spirit will be on the outside of your body like Adam’s was before the fall.
144,00 = 12 x 12 x 1000
- The height of New Jerusalem’s wall is 144 cubits.
- Asking if this is the measure of the stature of Christ?
New Jerusalem is all about 12s. Specifically, it is about 12 x 12 = 144.
- 12 is Kingship = Christ
- Full Kingship = the King of Glory (See Psalm 24)
King of Glory is:
- Son of God fullness of both Kingship and Sonship.
- It is also Headship.
Jesus began His work at 30 years old.
- Abraham begat Isaac at 99 years old.
- The son of Promise was born at 100 years old.
- 30 years old spiritually is beginning of a work of Headship.
- 100 years old is spiritually old enough to see the birth of the Promised Son.
- 100 is full maturity as a father.
What is 1000 years old?
- It is the fullness of maturity.
- We rule as kings and priest for 1000 years for this reason.
The 144,000 = 12 x 12 x 1000
Once we have seen this revelation there is a progression that brings us up into it.
- It is from seeing and receiving a revelation.
- To possessing and becoming the fullness of that revelation.
Here is the progression:
- See the revelation.
- Receive the revelation that you have seen.
- Seek to enter into the revelation.
- Enter into the revelation ( = investiture / crowning).
- Overcome so that you can inherit the revelation.
- Possess the revelation ( = coronation).
- Finally, You become the fullness of that revelation.
“And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.
For I say, through the grace given to me, to everyone who is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think, but to think soberly, as God has dealt to each one a measure of faith.” Romans 12:2-3
We are told to not think more highly of ourselves that we ought to think.
- Seeing is not entering into.
- Entering into is not possessing.
- You don’t possess until you possess.
- You become the fullness of after possessing.
The best reason to overcome is because God is calling you to overcome.
- The call up through the 12 heavenly cities is a call to overcome.
- It begins with responding to the call to “Come and see”.
- Love is calling you.
- Why wouldn’t you respond?