By Bill Brady
So, you have experienced the Wedding Supper of the Lamb!
- You were invited here because you are part of the pure and spotless bride.
- The 12 heavenly cities prepared you to be a bride.
- You are one of the 5 virgins prepared with oil in your lamp.
- What’s next?
Your journey can be summarized by saying,
- The Word Became Flesh.
- And Dwelt Among Us.
- We have beheld His glory!
Everything behind you was the Word becoming flesh.
- “A body You have prepared for Me.
Then I said, ‘Behold, I have come—
In the volume of the book it is written of Me—
To do Your will, O God.'”
- Jesus has prepared you as part of a corporate body to be His bride.
- Now you are fully one with Him and His Ecclesia.
- Together with Jesus we are one new Adam.
We, one new Adam, dwell in the world as the Light of the World.
- The upward journey is over.
- We are now heaven living on earth.
- We are Jesus living in everyone’s neighborhood.
You have a new life.
- You are the kingdom of God walking among men.
- You are everlasting life on display before them.
- You are a living miracle revealing the glory of the New Adam.
You will know when to do miracles and when not to do them.
- Some have a destiny to draw a crowd.
- Most will not.
You have destiny to accomplish.
- Drawing a crowd would hinder that destiny.
- Picture a crowd following you everywhere you go.
- Do your miracles in private.
- And anonymously if you can.
You are an everlasting father begetting sons, raising them up and sending them forth.
- You are building your sons into a house.
- As you do this whatever you wish is yours.
- Whatever you desire you can do.
- You walk in resurrection life.
- And in eternal judgment.
We are a forerunner New Adam.
- Dwelling on Earth among men.
- Dwelling on New Earth under a New Heaven.
- Living in joint-headship with Jesus.
You have experienced the first resurrection.
- This is an experience of living out the 5th doctrine of Jesus the King.
- As found in Hebrews 6:1 – 2.
- You are living that resurrection.
- Expect to be raising the dead.
- In every aspect of it!
Next comes eternal judgment.
- This an experience of the 6th doctrine of Jesus the King.
- You have been permanently judged to life.
- You have judged men to life.
- You will judge men and angels to eternal and eternal death.
We will all be judged according to our works at the Great White Throne.
- We will be judged there according to our works.
Welcome to your new life!