Bill Brady Revised 8/13/18
We have seen that there are various shofar calls.
- At first we are called to come.
- Later we become the shofars and call others to come.
Each call is a specific frequency.
- We become each frequency.
- In the end we are one large shofar giving off multiple frequencies.
- Invite a response of coming.
- Coming brings us into a new place on the journey.
- Shofar alls relate specifically to the city journey.
Here are some of the calls:
- The call to “Come and see!”
- The call to “Come up here”.
- Jesus’ call to rest,
“Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.
- Jesus’ call to “Come, follow Me.”
- The Spirit and the Bride’s call to “Come!” into New Jerusalem
- The call to come out of Babylon, “Come out of her, my people, so that you will not share in her sins, so that you will not receive any of her plagues;
- Call to come into eternity, ” He has placed eternity in our hearts”
- Call to new earth and new Heaven.
- Call to be the pure and spotless bride ( awaken to it).
- Call to be one united body ( bench of 1).
- Call to be one with the Godhead ( bench of 3) or window if you see us as fourth.
- Call to become fishers of men.
- Call to go and make disciples of all nations
- Call to Love your God with all your heart
- Tell us what you hear.
- We will add to the list until it is compete.
- Is this another Call ?
You are my beloved son in whom I am well pleased (filling the soul with worth )
There are shofar calls before each of the 4 groupings of 3 strands of DNA.
Before the 3 strands of Holy Spirit’s DNA – “Come and see”
Before the 3 strands of Yeshua’s DNA – “Come rest and follow Me”
Before the 3 strands of Father’s DNA – “Come to light and immortality”
Before the 3 strands of man’s DNA – “Come to government and oneness”