Role 12 bench- function from nj
The purpose of the Bench of 12 is to father Kings into their kingship. This means the 12 thrones. Also, judge the kings of the earth as they are entering into NJ.
The 12 sit in the 12 Gates judging. Need to define the nature of that judging. This is something that we need to do discovery on.
The 12 function in NJ in Kingship. That Kingship is as Kings of Glory so it includes Son of God level headship.
The 12 each sits on one of the 12 thrones of the Body of Christ.
- Those 12 thrones make up 4 benches of 3.
- One for the Spirit.
- One for the Son.
- One for the Father.
- One for the New Adam.
Gates and foundations
Seeing stumbling blocks
Governance issues personnel
Acts daily bringing people in
Keeping on Straight and narrow
Bring our names into the house
Writing – all possibly?
Bench of 3 function from Everlasting
What is Headship?
”Till we all come to the unity of the faith and of the knowledge of the Son of God, to a perfect man, to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ; 14 that we should no longer be children, tossed to and fro and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the trickery of men, in the cunning craftiness of deceitful plotting, 15 but, speaking the truth in love, may grow up in all things into Him who is the head—Christ— 16 from whom the whole body, joined and knit together by what every joint supplies, according to the effective working by which every part does its share, causes growth of the body for the edifying of itself in love.” Ephesians 4:11-16
- “…grow up in all things into Him who is the head—Christ…”
- The Church grows up into Christ as its Head.
- Christ is not OVER the Church as its Head.
“And He put all things under His feet, and gave Him to be head over all things to the church…” Ephesians 1:22
- Christ is OVER all things as Head for the Church.
No one has Headship over the Church.
- Not even Jesus Christ Himself.
Our submission to one another is voluntary.
- It is not required.
- And it does not involve anyone being in control of anyone.
- Controlling someone else is witchcraft.
- Control violates the other person’s sovereignty.
We can lead others.
- We have no authority to drive them.
- This is why we speak of fathers as facilitating.
The Bench of 3 of this House has this kind of Headship.
- It is not based on Office.
- We have it because the Godhead has lifted us up as heads into Headship for this House.
We 3 do not have Headship exclusively as if we are the only 3 to have Headship.
- Everyone else in this House will each also be lifted up into Headship.
We are examples.
- Watch us.
- Do the same.
- And you will be lifted up into Headship too.
We are fathers who are in father / son relationship to you as sons.
- This is the other part of being Heads in Headship.
- We are all to be lifted up into Headship with respect to our sons.
We are fathers.
- But only to those who are in relationship to us as sons.
We are all Heads for the Church with respect to all things.
- We bring all things under Christ Headship for the Church.
- But only our own sons will choose to grow up into our Headship.
Try fathering someone who is not in relationship to you as a son.
- I’ve tried it.
- It never works out well.
- I’ve had to apologize every time.
Heads as source (mandates )/ headship in terms of vote if disagreement on bench of 12
Values ( truth excellence life )
Moving bench of 3 into universal Ecclesia
Support for bench of 7
What is God doing and redirecting
Destiny – Peter – Jane
Father of Generations – John – fathering / revelation – Bill
Immortality and Freedom – Patience
Everlasting Love – Samone
Borer / Liberty – Jane
Annoushska – Jacob / Israel / James – Beginning and End (Finisher)
Bench 7- Function from Zion
birthing in the spirit
how to be sons
Become tutors / governors
Keeping on narrow path
calling in 7 miracles
Like 7 spirits tutors/governors in destiny
Not just groups
Inc cross pollination/unity team
Transitioners team (titch Jane K)
Fb live team (Michele, Daniel, Bill, Jane J)
Writing team – Bill & Jane
Functions of bench 7
Cross pollinator – Titch/Annoushska/Samone
Beginners – Patience, Alfi
Transitioners – Jane and Titch
Upward journey – Annoushska/Bill/Samone
Fathering – Annoushska/all
Big picture – Annoushaka, Bill
End time recruiting – Jane K
Technical – Samone
Immortality – Patience
Nj transition – Samone/Jane K
Scroll coaching – Jane K, Alfi
Mandate ( from encounter 20 dec)
Pass baton to other arcs
Bring enlightenment to higher ages
Fullness of possibilities / destiny
From bottom up