Revelation of the First 12 Thrones on the Upward Journey
Bill Brady 11/5/18
The Upward Journey is a journey into the Names of Jesus.
- One Name at a time.
- One throne at a time.
- Beginning with the throne of Righteousness.
It is a journey from throne to throne.
- 12 thrones of the Body of Christ.
- Made up of 3 thrones of each of the Godhead
- And 3 thrones of man.
- We receive the revelation if each throne.
- And sit down on each throne.
The 3 thrones of the Spirit:
The 3 thrones of Yeshua / Jesus:
- The Way = New Jerusalem
- The Truth = City of Zion
- The Life = City Everlasting
The 3 thrones of Father:
The 3 thrones of Man (Adam):
- Body = One United Body
- Soul = One New Heart and Mind
- Spirit = One Spirit
Reasons why we see the order of Spirit then Yeshua / Jesus then Father then man.
- This is the order in which we experience the Godhead.
- The Spirit does not speak of Himself.
- The Spirit speaks of Yeshua / Jesus.
- He is another Paraclete like Jesus.
- When we have seen Jesus we have seen the Father.
- Jesus brings us to His Father and His Father’s House.
The 12 thrones are a Journey.
- Of the beginning of restoration of Echad (Oneness) with each of the Godhead.
- One after another.
- Of the beginning of restoration of man’s 3 part being.
- Of the restoration of the Ecclesia.
Is this biblical?
- In each part.
- And in the overall pattern of the parts together.
The overall pattern of the journey and the name of each throne are each a mystery.
- God hides mysteries.
- So that they can be revealed at a destined time.
Mysteries are hidden in scripture.
- Before revelation the mystery is not seen.
- Even though it is there in the scripture.
- After revelation the mystery is there in plain sight.
- Where it has always been.
- Mysteries are hidden in plain sight in scripture.
- The mystery of Christ and His Body is called a great mystery.
Revelation of a mystery either comes by an encounter or directly from the word.
- We have an encounter first.
- Then we go to the word and find the corresponding scriptures.
- Or, we have revelation of the mystery directly from the scriptures.
- Then have corresponding encounters.
I use the Bible Gateway Application.
- You can search for a word.
- Or for a phrase by putting parenthesis around the phrase.
An example of using Bible Gateway to search for the scripture behind the Journey.
- Put the words righteousness, peace and joy in the search engine.
- You are searching for every verse that contains all 3 of these words.
- Here is the result:
2 Bible results for “righteousness peace joy.” Showing results 1-2.
Bible search results
for the kingdom of God is not eating and drinking, but righteousness and peace and joy in the Holy Spirit.
Now no chastening seems to be joyful for the present, but painful; nevertheless, afterward it yields the peaceable fruit of righteousness to those who have been trained by it.
- There are only two verses in scripture that contain all 3 of these words.
- Romans 14:17 confirms that these 3 names are “in the Holy Spirit”.
- The names and order of the 3 Holy Spirit thrones are confirmed by scripture.
- Holy Spirit may have already brought this verse to your mind before searching.
- In this case Bible Gateway is only giving you the chapter and verse.
- You already had the revelation.
The Journey up through the 12 thrones is a Spirit-led journey.
- He will lead you into encounter and encounter in scripture.
- In response to your desire.
We, as fathers, will facilitate you on this journey.
- For many of you simply giving you the names of the thrones is enough.
- You can then go and see for yourself.
- Either by encounter in heavenly places.
- Or by encounter of the word in heavenly places.
- Or both.
The Journey is your Journey.
- We testify to what we have seen and heard.
- Receive our testimony.
- Go see for yourself.
- Go have your own encounters in heavenly places.
- Search the scriptures as a Spirit-led search for revelation of mysteries.
- Return with your own testimony.
- We look forward to hearing your testimonies.