Relax and Enjoy the Journey!
Bill Brady 5/28/18
The Treasury, Salem and Eden
- Melchizedek, the Treasury and the throne of Righteousness.
- City of Salem and the throne of Peace.
- Then City of Joy which is Eden.
- Righteousness, Peace and Joy.
- Along with Rest. And Unlimited Supply from the Treasury.
- Makes a really good start for the journey up through 12 cities.
Seeing an upward journey from the Treasury to City of Salem to City of Joy in Eden.
- Salem and Eden together give us the fulness of Holy Spirit’s 3 strands of DNA.
- Righteousness, peace and joy.
Each of these is an organic growth (fruit).
- Peace and Joy are 2 of the 9 aspects of the fruit of the Spirit.
- Growth in righteousness comes from growth in love.
- Love is the 1st aspect of the fruit of the Spirit.
We are righteous by faith.
- We receive Jesus’ righteousness as a gift.
- We both are righteous and grow in righteousness as an organic growth.
- Both are true.
- We don’t lack any righteousness.
- At the same time, we are growing up into righteousness.
Beneath Salem is the Treasury.
- Melchizedek will open the Treasury to us.
- Once open it is permanently open for unlimited withdrawals.
So, I see the journey as beginning with a visit in NJ.
- Then entering and being crowned in the Treasury which is Righteousness.
- Then we are crowned in Salem which is Peace.
- Then the flow of Joy is established in Eden.
- Then comes coming into Rest by dying to dead works.
- This dying to dead works is a flow of Love that frees us from sin.
- This reflects the growth in Righteousness that began in Salem.
- Then we are ready to enter New Jerusalem for a crowning.
The journey isn’t always this linear.
- What do I mean by “linear”?
- “Linear” means “in a line”.
- As in, “the shortest distance between two points is a line”.
Many experience the journey as a “patchwork”.
- An expereince here.
- An experience there.
- Another experience over there.
- With no line between any of them.
At some later point after many experiences you “connect the dots”.
- You begin to see the overall pattern.
- But you didn’t experience the journey as at all linear.
- This experience of the journey is completely normal and a pattern that is experienced by many.
I see and experience the journey as linear.
- I write about it this way because this is my experience.
- Your experience may be completely different.
- That’s OK.
- We all function according to our own perfectly designed way of functioning.
There’s an old saying, “If it ain’t broken don’t fix it!
- You aren’t broken.
- You don’t need fixing.
Enjoy the journey!
More on City of Joy in Eden will be psoted here later.