We Judge as Ancient of Days in City Everlasting!
Bill Brady 9/30/18
“I watched till thrones were put in place,
And the Ancient of Days was seated;
His garment was white as snow,
And the hair of His head was like pure wool.
His throne was a fiery flame,
Its wheels a burning fire;
A fiery stream issued
And came forth from before Him.
A thousand thousands ministered to Him;
Ten thousand times ten thousand stood before Him.
The court was seated,
And the books were opened.” Daniel 7:9-10
“I was watching in the night visions,
And behold, One like the Son of Man,
Coming with the clouds of heaven!
He came to the Ancient of Days,
And they brought Him near before Him.
Then to Him was given dominion and glory and a kingdom,
That all peoples, nations, and languages should serve Him.
His dominion is an everlasting dominion,
Which shall not pass away,
And His kingdom the one
Which shall not be destroyed.” Daniel 7:13-14
‘But the court shall be seated,
And they shall take away his dominion,
To consume and destroy it forever.
Then the kingdom and dominion,
And the greatness of the kingdoms under the whole heaven,
Shall be given to the people, the saints of the Most High.
His kingdom is an everlasting kingdom,
And all dominions shall serve and obey Him.’ Daniel 7:26-27
After His death, burial, resurrection and ascension Jesus came to Father.
- Jesus comes with the clouds of heaven.
- Jesus comes as the Son of Man who is the son of Adam.
- Jesus comes to Father who is Ancient of Days.
- Jesus is given a kingdom, glory and dominion.
The dominion is an everlasting dominion.
- The kingdom is an everlasting kingdom.
- Jesus’ kingdom includes the greatness all of the kingdoms of the earth.
- The kingdoms of the earth are given to the holy ones who are us, Jesus’ people.
“But seek the kingdom of God, and all these things shall be added to you.
“Do not fear, little flock, for it is your Father’s good pleasure to give you the kingdom. Sell what you have and give alms; provide yourselves money bags which do not grow old, a treasure in the heavens that does not fail, where no thief approaches nor moth destroys. Luke 12:31-33
Father is the Ancient of Days.
- Jesus becomes the Ancient of Days.
- (Compare Father of Ancient of Days here with Jesus’ appearance in Rev 1.)
- We become Ancient of Days.
This involves a court.
“The court was seated,
And the books were opened.”
“But the court shall be seated…”
It involves thrones.
“I watched till thrones were put in place… “
- Father as Ancient of Days sat down on one of the thrones.
- Jesus became Ancient of Days and sat down on one of them.
- We become Ancient of Days and sit down on the others.
- The ancient of Days throne is a place of Judgment.
- These thrones are in Everlasting.
What is the function of the Ancient of Days throne?
- Jesus has become Ancient of Days.
- The kingdom and dominion have been given to Him.
- They, along with the greatness of the kingdoms of the earth, are to be given to us.
There is a throne called Dominion.
- Those seated on it have been given dominion.
- Those on that throne have also been coronated on the Ancient of days throne.
- They have been prepared to be given the kingdoms of the earth.
- Arcing with the Ancient of Days Throne they will judge.
- They will take kingdom and dominion away from some and give it to others.
The dominion of the anti-christ’s kingdom is to be permanently taken from him.
- There is kingdom, dominion and greatness.
- This is to be given to the holy ones of God.
This is the function of the Dominion Throne arcing with the Ancient of Days Throne.
- Father sits as Ancient of Days on the Ancient of Days throne.
- Jesus sits as Ancient of Days on the Ancient of Days throne.
- We become One with Father and Jesus as Ancient of Days.
- We sit on both thrones.
- We are to judge from these thrones.
The Ancient of Days Throne.
- Once invested (crowned) on this throne we can judge to life.
- We are coronated on this throne and seated on the Dominion Throne.
- Now we can judge the Ecclesia free from the anti-christ spirit.
We are to take the kingdom, dominion and greatness from kings of the earth.
- From kings of the earth who are anti-christ.
- We give this to those who have been made holy, set apart as kings.
Who are these kings?
- These are those who have become christs, little anointed kings.
- These are those who have been coronated into the government of God.
- They have completed the 12 city Upward Journey.
They will now be given given glory, dominion and a kingdom.
- These are those who will be crowned in glory.
- Crowned in glory, honor, power, blessing, riches, strength and wisdom.
- This is a crowning into the 7 throne crown of the Servant.
- They will become the Servant of God.
- At the same time they are given the kingdoms of this earth.
We who are coronated on the Ancient of Days throne:
- Continue to judge to life.
- Including judging the kings of the earth to life.
- These are those kings under the influence of anti-christ spirit.
When anyone rules as a king they rule as a king in a kingdom.
- The Kingdom of God who is our Father.
- Or the Kingdom of the wicked One.
When anyone rules as a king they rule under the influence of spiritual beings.
- The Holy Spirit with the 7 spirits of God.
- And Lady Wisdom with her 7 Hand Maidens.
- Or by the anti-christ spirit and accompanying spirits.
We who have been coronated into Kingship are kings.
- We are heavenly kings.
- Some of us are also coronated as Ancient of Days.
Coronated as Ancient of Days and crowned on the Dominion Throne we now judge.
- We judge the anti-christ system.
- We judge the Ecclesia to Everlasting Life.
- Bringing them out of the anti-christ system.
We take away the anti-christ spirit’s kingdom.
- We judge his kings to life.
- We take away their kingdoms and give them to the Kingdom of God.
- And the kings in that kingdom.
We judge the Kingdom of God coronated kings including ourselves.
- We judge them to possess the kingdom.
- We judge ourselves to be possessors of the kingdoms of the earth.
- We each now possess all authority on heaven and on earth.
“And Jesus came and spoke to them, saying, “All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth. Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations… “ Matthew 28:18
Many kings in the anti-christ system are born again.
- These are the rich young rulers.
- We will call them to sell all, give it all to the poor and come follow Jesus the King.
- Apart from giving away all that they own most cannot enter the Kingdom of God.
There is a journey with respect to City Everlasting and the ancient of Days throne.
- Come and see.
- Receive the promise of becoming Ancient of Days.
- Seek to enter into City Everlasting.
- When you do enter, then sit down on the ancient of Days Throne.
- You will be invested (crowned) there.
- You will later be given the kingdom of God as your inheritance.
- And will later you will be coronated on the Ancient of Days throne.
- And come to possess the kingdom of God here in City Everlasting.
What is the function of the Ancient of Days throne?
- It is to judge.
- With investiture on this throne we can judge others to life.
- With coronation we judge anti-christ spirit and take the kingdom from it.
- We judge the kings of the earth free from anti-christ spirit.
- We take away their kingdoms.
- And give their kingdoms to those who have been prepared to receive them.
Come and encounter the Ancient of Days throne.
- Learn how to function here.
- See if these things are so.
- Once verified you can get to work judging to life.
- And later judging who will possess the kingdoms of this earth.
“Then the seventh angel sounded: And there were loud voices in heaven, saying, “The kingdoms of this world have become the kingdoms of our Lord and of His Christ, and He shall reign forever and ever!” Revelation 11:15
You will cause this scripture to be fulfilled!
- See if you agree.
- Read the rest of Daniel 7:9-28.
- This is a complete overthrow of the worldwide conspiracy against Jesus as Christ.
- This conspiracy of the judges and kings of the earth is revealed in Psalm 2.
Then take a look at this verse!
“I was watching; and the same horn was making war against the saints, and prevailing against them, until the Ancient of Days came, and a judgment was made in favor of the saints of the Most High, and the time came for the saints to possess the kingdom.” Daniel 7:21-22
- This is what your judgment from the Ancient of Days Throne will do for the saints.
- It will cause those who are being overcome to become overcomers.
- And it will cause the time to come that the saints possess the Kingdom of God.
This throne is called the Ancient of Days Throne in City Everlasting.
- What is City Everlasting?
- It is the 3rd strand of Jesus’ DNA.
The 3 strands of Jesus DNA are:
- The Way = New Jerusalem
- The Truth = City of Zion
- The Life = City Everlasting
City Everlasting is Everlasting Everything!
“Seventy weeks are determined
For your people and for your holy city,
To finish the transgression,
To make an end of sins,
To make reconciliation for iniquity,
To bring in everlasting righteousness,
To seal up vision and prophecy,
And to anoint the Most Holy…” Daniel 9:24
“Your righteousness is an everlasting righteousness, And Your law is truth. Psalm 119:142
- Everlasting Righteousness
- The new covenant is an Everlasting Covenant of Peace.
“And the ransomed of the Lord shall return, And come to Zion with singing, With everlasting joy on their heads. They shall obtain joy and gladness, And sorrow and sighing shall flee away.” Isaiah 35:10
“Instead of your shame you shall have double honor, And instead of confusion they shall rejoice in their portion. Therefore in their land they shall possess double; Everlasting joy shall be theirs. Isaiah 61:7
- Everlasting Joy
“Search me, O God, and know my heart;
Try me, and know my anxieties;
And see if there is any wicked way in me,
And lead me in the way everlasting.” Psalm 139:23-24.
- The Way Everlasting
“So the ransomed of the Lord shall return, And come to Zion with singing, With everlasting joy on their heads. They shall obtain joy and gladness; Sorrow and sighing shall flee away.” Isaiah 51:11
“Thus says the Lord: ‘I will return to Zion, And dwell in the midst of Jerusalem. Jerusalem shall be called the City of Truth, The Mountain of the Lord of hosts, The Holy Mountain.’” Zechariah 8:3
- Zion is the City of Truth.
- We enter Zion with everlasting joy.
City Evelasting is the City of Everlasting everything.
- The everlasting kingdom.
- Everlasting life.
- Everlasting inheritance.
- And there is more!
- Do some searching of your own.
Jesus said, “Come and See!” to His first disciples.
- Today the Spirit and the Bride say “Come!”
- Come and Look.
- We call this Discovery!