Bill Brady 9/25/18
How do the New, True, Everlasting and Living Sacrifice Wineskins differ?
- The difference is what city or where on the Upward Journey that they are found.
- This means that there is an order to the Wineskins.
- Another difference is if they reflect either Jesus’ Kingly or Priestly function.
- Another difference is which strand of Jesus’ DNA that they refer to.
Jesus is the Wine in each Wineskin.
- We are the Wineskin that holds that wine.
- Wineskins reflect Jesus in who He is and how He functions.
The Old Wineskin is that of the Pharisees and religious people in general.
- The Old Wineskin is related to Mount Sinai.
- Where the people of God said “No” when YHVH asked them to marry Him.
Kings, Priests, Prophets (and Apostles) can stand between man and God.
- We relate to God through other men who have a relationship with God.
- Those men are professionals.
- We pay these men to do their job.
- Their job is to go to God, hear what He says and tell us about it.
- Our job is to listen.
- Our professional middle men do the doing.
- We listen to our professional middlemen.
- And don’t do what God said.
- This is the old wineskin.
- Most churches today are a combination of the Old and New Wineskins.
On the Upward Journey we journey away from The Old Wineskin towards the New.
- Old Wineskin reflects the form and function of the Ecclesia before John the Baptist.
- John began preaching Jesus as The Way.
- The New Wineskin is Jesus as the Way.
Jesus spoke of the New Wineskin when He spoke about the Kingdom of God.
- The New Wineskin is related to New Jerusalem (NJ).
- When you enter NJ you enter into the Kingdom of God.
- We are all Kings and Priests according to the Order of Melchizedek.
- Each of us has a face-to-face relationship with God.
We are all equal.
- No one is over another.
- No one is a professional king, priest, prophet or apostle.
- Or anything else having to do with our relationship with our Father.
- No one is paid a salary.
Believers and groups of believers transition from Old Wineskin to New Wineskin.
- Each has come part way in that transitioning.
- Our intention here at OUB is to fully reflect the New Wineskin.
- The New Wineskin reflects NJ and Jesus’ DNA as The Way.
Cities, Wineskins and Spiritual Ages.
- An ecclesia or person can be Old Wineskin.
- Or be partially transitioned from Old to New Wineskin.
A partial transition is because they have only gone so far on the Upward Journey.
- Kingdom Age is followed by Ecclesia Age.
- Ecclesia Age is followed by Age of Melchizedek.
- Age of Melchizedek is followed by Age of Peace.
In the Age of Peace you are seated on the thrones of Righteousness and Peace.
- You have seen the Kingdom of God and the New Wineskin.
- You have received the Kingdom of God and the New Wineskin.
- You will experience Joy and Rest and then enter the Kingdom by entering NJ.
3 cities reflect Jesus’ 3 strands of DNA.
- When you enter them you are entering a Wineskin.
- When you enter into NJ you are entering into the New Wineskin.
- The form and function of the New Wineskin reflects Jesus as the Way.
- When you enter into the City of Zion you enter into the True Wineskin.
- The form and function of the True Wineskin reflects Jesus as the Truth.
- When you enter into City Everlasting you enter into the Everlasting Wineskin.
- The form and function of the Everlasting Wineskin reflects Jesus as the Life.
- These 3 Wineskins reflect Jesus’ function as King.
The Living Sacrifice Wineskin reflects Jesus function as Priest.
- Priests serve at an altar.
- Priests make blood sacrifices.
We are Living Sacrifice Wineskin when have fully become a Living Sacrifice.
- This happens on Mount Moriah.
- When we as Abraham sacrifice our Isaac which is our Promise from God.
- Trading out of earthly honor and riches.
- Trading into heavenly honor and riches.
- Having a blood transfusion from Melchizedek.
- Becoming a Priest according to the order of Melchizedek.
- Then living a crucified and buried life that brings resurrection life to others.
Melchizedek brings us bread and wine.
- The wine is our continued state of death with Jesus as a Living Sacrifice.
- The bread is us as the continual Living Sacrifice Wineskin.
Each of the Wineskins brings us to a new and higher understanding of communion.
- We receive revelation of a new and more layered meaning of the bread and wine.
- As we take the bread and the wine we become a newer Wineskin.
- Our experience of the bread and wine is enhanced by new understanding.
- As we partake of the bread and wine we become the next new wineskin.
- Communion doesn’t need real wine and bread but can be done in the Spirit or through entangling our DNA .
What is the difference between the New, True and following Wineskins?
- That difference is best experienced by you.
- As you take the bread and the wine.
- And encounter and become each Wineskin.
- And then function as part of that Wineskin.
The wineskins in order:
- The Old Wineskin
- The New Wineskin
- The True Wineskin
- The Everlasting Wineskin
- The Living Sacrifice Wineskin