Our mandated work as a Bench of 12
Bill Brady 11/28/2018
We sit as Kings in New Jerusalem.
- We sit as Kings in New Jerusalem as a Bench of 12.
- In our sitting we have two mandated functions.
- We function as the 12 Foundation Stones.
- We sit in the 12 Gates judging the Tribes of Israel.
As a Foundation we lay a Foundation.
- In the Ecclesia.
- In our sons.
- The Foundation is made up of the same 12 Foundation Stones that we have become.
We have been mandated to learn how to lay this Foundation.
- This is what the Upward Journey through the 12 cities is all about.
- Facilitators of Upward Journey Groups have been learning by on-the-job training.
- We are becoming Wise Master Builders who are able to lay the Foundation.
- I thought that I knew what we are building.
- I thought that we are building a foundation for New Jerusalem.
- But that is not ex. Ttactly true.
- We are laying the 12 Foundations of the Wall of the City.
- We are each one of the 12 Foundations of the Wall of the City.
Why are we laying a Foundation?
- I thought that it was to build the City on the Foundation.
- It is not.
It is so that we can build the Wall of the City on its Foundations.
- Don’t think Pyramid.
- Think Walled City that needs its Wall for a reason.
Why does New Jerusalem need a Wall?
- For the same reason that any other walled city needs a wall.
- It is not to keep people in.
- It is to keep people out.
“And the nations shall walk in its light, and the kings of the earth bring their glory and honor into it. Its gates shall not be shut at all by day (there shall be no night there). And they shall bring the glory and the honor of the nations into it. But there shall by no means enter it anything that defiles, or causes an abomination or a lie, but only those who are written in the Lamb’s Book of Life.” The Revelation of Jesus Christ 21:24-27
- Walls keeps people out by requiring everyone who enters to enter through a Gate.
- New Jerusalem is all about entering in.
- New Jerusalem is the Way.
- And the Entrance to the Kingdom of God.
‘And he was afraid and said, “How awesome is this place! This is none other than the house of God, and this is the gate of heaven!”’ Genesis 28:17
- New Jerusalem is the House of God.
- And the Gate of heaven.
I believe that we have laid the 12 Foundations of the Wall of New Jerusalem.
- I’m not sure that we have build the Wall on the Foundations.
- We can ask.
I am sure that we are not yet sitting on our 12 Thrones in the 12 Gates.
- We didn’t know that this is our mandated place.
- So we have not yet taken our mandated place.
Here is our mandated place in the gates.
- We sit in the gates on 12 Thrones.
- We judge the 12 Tribes of Israel.
Who are the 12 Tribes of Israel?
- We are.
- No one can enter Israel without becoming part of one of the Tribes.
It’s always been this way.
- You are either a member of one of the Tribes by natural birth and spiritual rebirth.
- Or you become a member of one of the Tribes at spiritual rebirth.
- There is no other Way.
- We are all part of the People of Israel, the House of Israel and the Nation of Israel.
“But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, His own special people, that you may proclaim the praises of Him who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light…” Peter writing to Jews dispersed amongst the Gentiles in 1 Peter 2:9
“Therefore remember that you, once Gentiles in the flesh—who are called Uncircumcision by what is called the Circumcision made in the flesh by hands— that at that time you were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope and without God in the world. But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far off have been brought near by the blood of Christ.
Now, therefore, you are no longer strangers and foreigners, but fellow citizens with the saints and members of the household of God, having been built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ Himself being the chief cornerstone, in whom the whole building, being fitted together, grows into a holy temple in the Lord, in whom you also are being built together for a dwelling place of God in the Spirit.” Paul writing to Gentiles in Ephesians 2:11-13 and 19-22
- Functioning as a Judge.
- And as a Gate.
There are 12 Angels with us one per Gate.
“Also she had a great and high wall with twelve gates, and twelve angels at the gates, and names written on them, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel: three gates on the east, three gates on the north, three gates on the south, and three gates on the west.” The Revelation of Jesus Christ 21:12-13
- Have we already laid a full foundation for NJ?
- Are we already functioning as the Foundation?
- Have we already built the Wall on the Foundation?
- Have we already built the Gates?
- Are we already functioning as Gates?
- How do we function as Judges in the Gates?
What are the Angel’s function in the Gates?
- How do we, do we function with the 12 Angels?
- I see the pattern that there are 12 Angels in NJ.
- And 7 Angels for the 7 Ecclesias of Revelation 1 – 3.
- These angels are important in some way.
We, as a Bench of 12, need to learn our function in New Jerusalem!
- This is an immediate mandate.
- The Universal Ecclesia is in desperate need of a Wall with functioning Gates.
- We need to learn our function by encounter.
- Do you resonate with this?