NEW JERUSALEM AND THE PURPOSE OF HEAVENLY CITIES Jan 2018
by Bill Brady
NEW JERUSALEM REVEALS THE PURPOSE OF HEAVENLY CITIES.
- Its purpose is revealed in Revelation 21.
- The principle that heavenly cities have a purpose is revealed in New Jerusalem.
‘Then I, John, saw the holy city, New Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. And I heard a loud voice from heaven saying, “Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and He will dwell with them, and they shall be His people. God Himself will be with them and be their God. And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying. There shall be no more pain, for the former things have passed away. Then He who sat on the throne said, “Behold, I make all things new.”’
HOW DOES NEW JERUSALEM FUNCTION?
- It draws us into entering it.
- It prepares us as a corporate bride adorned for Jesus our husband.
- It makes us into kings of the earth who bring our glory and honor into it.
FOUR HEAVENLY CITIES FORM US INTO SONSHIP.
- If we choose to operate in realms and ages above the courts we are then seated on a throne on Mount Zion next to Father and Jesus .
- We know this from scripture )
- We can then move to explore being the New Jerusalem
- We become what we behold.
- We are drawn into manifest sonship.
- When we enter into the City of Zion in infinity / eternity we enter into the fullness of reigning as a son.
EACH HEAVENLY CITY PREPARES US FOR SOMETHING SPECIFIC.
- The City of Salem prepares us for kingship that only a son moves into. Here we find spiritual provision in its treasury. Melchizedek and King Solomon are part of this process.
- The City of New Jerusalem prepares us as bride to come into the fullness of union with Jesus. We begin our reigning and creating as a Son here. We can ascend into it , Call tribes to enter in then learn to descend
- The City of Zion prepares us to rule in full kingship and create in full sonship.
- The City of Everlasting is the source of all of the attributes of God that fill us making us fully like Jesus as we rule from the throne in the City of Zion.
WE CREATE OUR OWN HEAVENLY CITIES THAT PREPARE OTHERS.
- Jesus created four heavenly cities.
- We can create our own heavenly cities.
- We place specific “values” within each heavenly city that we create.
- We invite the Ecclesia to enter our city.
- The Ecclesia will be prepared by becoming the “value” that we built into that city. They will be made into a new creation with that “value”.
- The Ecclesia will experience the passing away of old “values”. These will be the “values” that would hinder the development of the “value” that we built into the city.
EXAMPLES OF “VALUES” THAT WE CAN CREATE INTO A CITY:
- Full destiny
THE LORD WILL OFTEN GIVE YOU THE NAME OF THE CITY.
- The name reveals the function of the city.
HERE IS AN ASCENSION WHERE A HEAVENLY CITY WAS CREATED TO BRING UNITY INTO THE ECCLESIA:
SUMMARY: THE FOUR HEAVENLY CITIES PREPARE US. WE CREATE HEAVENLY CITIES THAT PREPARE OTHERS.