It’s all about Living Letters!
Bill Brady 10/28/18
I recently wrote a page entitled, “It’s all about Names!”
- This is true because Names have power and authority.
- More accurately we could say, “It’s all about Hebrew Names!”
- Because the Names of YHVH, God and even our new name are Hebrew Names.
Hebrew names are made up of Hebrew letters.
- Each of those Hebrew letters has meaning of it’s own.
- Each has a life of it’s own.
- The Hebrew letters are alive.
- Each is a created being.
Each Hebrew letter has dual meaning.
- It has a name.
- That name reflects a picture that was originally behind the name.
- It has a pictorial function.
- It also has a numerical function.
- Aleph is both Ox and One.
- Bet is both House and Two.
So it is true that it’s all about names.
- Names of Hebrew letters
- Names of YHVH
- Names of God
- Our new names.
But, it’s also true that it’s all about numbers!
- One: Unity and Echad as in Unity of the Spirit and YHVH is Echad.
- Two: Judge to accept or reject as in one is taken and one is left.
- Three: Conformity as in 3 who are Echad.
- Four: A Door as in, “I am the door for the sheep.”
- Five: Government as in the 5-fold Offices and 5-fold Government of God.
- Six: Man
- Seven: Full Grown, Mature, Perfect, Complete.
- Eight: New Beginnings
- Nine: Fruit
- Ten: ?
- Eleven: ?
- Twelve: Foundational and Functioning as a Gate as in 12 Apostles and 12 Gates.
- Thirteen: 12 + 1 = 13, 12 coming into Love and Echad.
We have much to learn from understanding the Hebrew Living Letters!
- We fully understand Hebrew names by understanding the letters of the name.
- The numbers of each letter in a name gives further understanding of the name.
We will become every name that is given to us.
- We become the name of every Hebrew letter.
- Starting with becoming the Ox face of God.
- And becoming a house of God.
We also become every number:
- We become Echad.
- We become Judges.
- We become 3 in 1, Conformed to the Godhead, Body, Soul and Spirt united as 1.
- We become a Door.
- We become the Government of God.
- We become One New Adam.
- We become Full Grown.
- We become a New Beginning.
- We become Fruit.
- We become the All Spark of creation.
- We become what we behold.
- We become Foundations of NJ and Gates of NJ and of Heaven.
- We become 12 united as 1, One and Echad in many ways.
Thanks to Daniel Jedidiah Cook for the meaning of 10 and 11.