Importance of Building Benches of 12
By Bill Brady
The early church met together daily in houses to fellowship, eat, pray and dialog about what the apostles had been teaching.
- We dialog daily on chat groups, meet for ascensions and listen to recordings.
- This is good.
- There is something better.
That is benching together around a shared mountain and a shared blueprint.
- We become a member of a bench.
- We move into Responsibility.
- We fellowship with one another around a work that we are doing together.
- The work is a reflection of our destiny scrolls having a common area of responsibility.
- Meeting by scrolls / mountains
- This is a deeper form of fellowship.
The deepest form of fellowship is found on a bench of 12.
- I believe that everyone is meant to be a member of a bench of 12.
- 12 is a very governmental model shown to us.
- (12 disciples , 12 chancellors houses , 2 sets of 12 elders in heaven)
- A bench of 12 is designed by God to grow its members up into mature sonship.
- Each member is part of the building up of the group, individually and as a group.
- This is the highest age version of the early church meeting daily in houses.
The goal of Tree of Life Group is now a crowning together as a bench of 12.
- The bench of 12 will grow itself up into mature sonship.
- A TOL Scroll Group experienced a crowning as a bench of 12.
- This was not around common elements of destiny.
- It is around the Ecclesia.
- The next week they experienced a triumphal entry into City of Zion.
- And a crowning there on a throne.
- This was a corporate entering into mature sonship.
- God told me that this group is a prototype.