By Bill Brady
This is one of the most important pages that you will ever read!
- Why have you had encounters, but see little change in your daily life?
- How can you come into the reality of those things that you have been promised?
- The answer is here! Read on!
The progression that I am going to show you is truth revealed about the kingdom.
- It applies to possessing the kingdom as your inheritance.
- It applies to manifesting any other promise that God makes to you.
Eight key words:
- You are born.
- Then you can see the kingdom.
- We are born by believing that Jesus is the King.
- Father begat Jesus.
- Father begat us so that we would be born again.
“I appeal to you for my son Onesimus, whom I have begotten while in my chains…”
- Spiritual fathers beget spiritual sons.
- Spiritual sons are born because they have been begotten.
So, here is the progression so far:
- Father and a spiritual father together begat you.
- You were born again.
- You became able to see the kingdom.
“But seek his kingdom, and these things will be given to you as well. Do not be afraid, little flock, for your Father has been pleased to give you the kingdom.”
- Seek the kingdom now that you can see it. It will be given to you. Then you can receive it.
“But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.”
- In addition to seeking the kingdom you are also to seek righteousness.
- Righteousness will be necessary in order to inherit the kingdom.
“Assuredly, I say to you, whoever does not receive the kingdom of God as a little child will by no means enter it.”
- Receiving with child-like faith allows you to enter the kingdom.
- There is no other way to enter the kingdom.
“Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor sodomites, nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God. “
- Righteousness allows you to inherit the kingdom.
- Unrighteousness prevents you from inheriting the kingdom.
- This righteousness is not the righteousness that you received at new birth.
- This is the righteousness of loving God and your neighbor and your brother.
- This is the righteousness of righteous living.
- If you think that you can inherit the kingdom without living right, then you are deceived.
- This is not legalism.
- This is revealed truth.
“But the saints of the Most High shall receive the kingdom, and possess the kingdom forever, even forever and ever.”
- You receive the kingdom.
- Then you possess the kingdom,
- In between receiving and possessing you inherit the kingdom.
“I was watching; and the same horn was making war against the saints, and prevailing against them, until the Ancient of Days came, and a judgment was made in favor of the saints of the Most High, and the time came for the saints to possess the kingdom.”
- The Ancient of Days has come.
- You can possess the kingdom once you have become one with the Ancient of Days.
- The judgment has been made in your favor.
- At a destined time you will possess the kingdom.But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.