How to Do the Journey
Bill Brady 11/4/18
We are still getting the finishing touches on the topic of “How to do the Journey”.
- Includes all of the beginning elements needed for self-journey.
- Each element needs to be in place.
- So that you can do the rest of the journey yourself.
- In the company of others who are also doing their own journey.
These elements include:
- Establish relationships with those given to you by God to facilitate your journey.
- There are 7
- Spirit of God
- 7 spirits of God
- 7 Handmaidens
- The 22 Living Hebrew letters
- Your Men in White Linen
- Your father(s) and your family
Resolve to not camp.
- Decide to journey all of the way.
- Don’t stop to camp even if others do.
- Keep going up higher!
You need to commit to discipleship and discipling.
- Give away revelation that you receive to others as a testimony.
- Make other’s revelation your own before testifying of it to others.
Learn the progression from seeing revelation to fulfilling it.
- Make this progression your life style.
- Don’t stop until you fulfill every revelation that you receive.
Learn how to engage your destiny scroll / book.
- Engage your destiny regularly.
- Make it a lifestyle.
Adopt a lifestyle of looking for and avoiding stumbling blocks.
- Jane wrote a page on this topic.
- You have two choices: Avoid stumbling blocks or stumble.
- It is good to know what the obstacles are before you find them by experience.
Learn to recognize when you are triggering.
- And how to work through it.
- By recognizing your issue and overcoming it.
Learn the progression from seeing to fulfilling.
- Actually journey fully into everything that you see.
- Otherwise you will be continually deceived into thinking too highly of yourself.
- See the revelation, receive it, seek to enter into it, enter into it, inherit it, possess it.
- Until you finally become full of it and become it.
Receive revelation of your mountains and begin ruling on them.
- Receive revelation of your lord mountains.
- Begin to rule as a lord.
- Receive revelation of the courts.
- Receive revelation of your king mountains and begin to rule on them.
- Receive revelation of your men in white linen and how to relate to them.
- Begin to spend time in the fire of the fire stones.
- Receive revelation and begin to rule on Mount Zion.
Mutual discipling as part of an ecclesia bench is essential.
- Every one of us has the ecclesia on our scroll.
- Everyone has the ecclesia as both a lord and king mountain.
- Bench around the ecclesia in order to become an ecclesia.
- Every ecclesia has a star (angel) and is a lampstand. (Rev 1:20)
- Every ecclesia is destined to work together to overcome together.
Learn how to coach, self-coach and receive revelation by asking questions.
- This will turn into discipling, facilitating and fathering.
- It will result in discovery.
- All the revelation that your bench / ecclesia needs will be given to the ecclesia .
Begin your journey into the first 3 thrones: Righteousness, Peace and Joy.
- Begin relationship with Melchizedek.
- Begin to function in the Treasury.
- And the Scroll House.
- Learn how to receive mandates and blueprints.
- Discover others of the 12 Chancellors Houses as you are led and by your desire.
At this point you are ready to do the Journey.
- Because you have learned how to do the journey.
- By doing the journey.
- By journeying with others who are equally committed to doing the journey.
Your ecclesia has moved into dialog / encounter and testifying.
- We overcome by the blood of the Lamb.
- And the word of our testimony that we give to the ecclesia.
- They in turn give the same to us.
- The ecclesia will overcome as a journey that they do together.
- If your ecclesia isn’t on journey to overcoming then move on to one that is.