By Bill Brady
‘“Honor your father and mother,” which is the first commandment with promise: “that it may be well with you and you may live long on the earth.”’
Honor your father and mother.
- Spiritual and natural.
- Doing so causes it to go well with you.
- Doing so extends your days.
The negative also applies.
- If you fail to honor then it doesn’t go well with you.
- And your life is cut short.
- Preventing you from becoming immortal.
- You will have to face death.
How do you honor a father?
- By what you say about him.
- By how you treat him.
When you give him honor…
- You give him something that he can trade on the sea of glass.
- For whatever he desires.
- It costs you nothing.
- It gives him anything that he desires.
And you give yourself…
- Doing well.
- Living long.
- And living forever without dying if you want to.
I want to take this opportunity to honor Jane Johnson.
- Jane is the founder of Ecclesia Framework.
- In this she is a father of the Ecclesia.
- Jane is my father.
- She spoke destiny into me when she said, “I see you fathering a generation”.
- She fathered me governmentally.
- She coached me up into my destiny as a father.
- She always believed in me.
- She loved me as her son.
- She gave of herself into me.
- If it were not for Jane Johnson I would not be fulfilling my destiny.
- I love you Jane. Thanks for being my father. Enjoy your grandchildren!