By Jane Johnson and Bill Brady
It is a great honor to be seated here on this bench with each of you.
- We all have the ability to look at this bench and see who is seated here.
- And who is meant to be seated here.
Seating on this bench is by destiny.
- A matching up of the bench destiny as seen in the bench blueprint.
- With a potential bench member’s destiny as seen in their destiny scroll.
Membership on a bench is also a matter of frequency and harmony.
- The frequencies of the individual bench members.
- And how close those frequencies are to their original blueprint.
- The bench is a harmony of those frequencies.
- The sound of that harmony is by bench blueprint.
Empty seats on this bench are reserved for specific people.
- With specific destinies.
- And specific frequencies.
How to decide on potential bench membership on a mature bench.
- It is not a vote.
- It is a dialog to consensus.
- Based on the combined input of the current bench.
Some additional points:
- All can put forward names of potential new members.
- The whole bench chooses members not the founder.
- We are open to all choosing to seek 12.
- We seek to build relationships outside the group to see if others are suitable.
- We release a constant frequency to attract new members we can father.
- All bench members are asked to look at the chat and be part of decision making.
- Members dialogue before leaving.
- We all seek to reach out to others if they have not attended for a while.
- Listening to recordings is encouraged to keep up with where the group is being led.