Bill Brady 10/23/18
(This page relates to the following thrones and offices:
- The Throne of Greatness
- The Throne of Blessing
- The Office of High Priest according to the Order of Melchizedek.)
How do we become the Names of God / YHVH?
- One standing in the office of High Priest blesses us with a Name.
- Jesus Himself or another united with Him in that office.
- This places that Name on us.
- It is written upon us.
- We become any Name that is written upon us.
There are 3 orders of High Priests.
- The High Priest according to the Order of Aaron.
- The High Priest according to the Order of Zadok.
- High Priests according to the Order of Melchizedek.
- I do not have revelation about currently functioning in the first two Orders.
Jesus functions as High Priest according to the Order of Melchizedek.
- Jesus is the Apostle and High Priest of our confession.
- Jesus is our Great High Priest who has passed through the heavens.
- We come boldly to the Throne of Grace to obtain Mercy and find Grace.
Jesus became our High Priest.
- He learned before He became.
- He prepared to become High Priest.
- He learned to be heard by God because of His godly fear.
- He learned obedience by the things that He suffered.
This answers the question, “Why do good men suffer?”
- The answer to this question?
- Good men do not suffer when they have done nothing wrong.
- This is the lesson of the Book of Job.
Good men suffer because God is doing something good.
- God is preparing us to become High Priests.
- God will coronate us as a High Priest when our preparation is finished.
Jesus was perfected (of full age) before He became High Priest.
- Then He became the author of salvation to all who obey.
- And was called High Priest by God.
- To be “called” High Priest is to be given the Name of High Priest.
What is required to become perfected?
- We find the answer in Hebrews.
“Therefore, leaving the discussion of the elementary principles of Christ, let us go on to perfection, not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works and of faith toward God, of the doctrine of baptisms, of laying on of hands, of resurrection of the dead, and of eternal judgment.” Hebrews 6:1-2
- We are taught the elementary principles of Christ.
- These are also called the first principles of the oracles of God.
- This is not a being taught like sitting down in a classroom.
- We are taught by God in the classroom of life.
God orchestrates our life so that we learn these principles.
- We learn these principles by becoming these principles.
- These are the first principles of becoming Christ / King / Messiah.
- They are a foundation for becoming Kings.
- God builds this foundation into us.
- These first principles are not milk.
- They are solid food for those of full age.
- We have to grow up to full age before we have become a foundation of Kingship.
We are of full age when we have exercised our spiritual senses.
- So that we can discern both good and evil.
- Each of us experiences our spiritual senses uniquely.
- Once we learn how we discern good an evil.
- Then we practice until we can discern good and evil.
- We are of full spiritual age once we can do so.
- Full spiritual age for priesthood is the age of 30.
- How old are you? (Spiritually)
What are these first principles?
- Repentance from dead works – We have traded out of every dead work.
- Faith toward God – The faith of Christ been perfected in us.
- The doctrine of baptisms – We have received each baptism and progressed to becoming the fullness of each.
- Laying on of hands (impartation) – We are able to impart any Name of God to others.
- Resurrection of the dead – We become the resurrection.
- Eternal judgment – We become Judgment in all of its aspects.
- Perfection – We are of spiritual full age.
How do we do this?
- We answer Jesus’ call, “Come and See.”
- We continue on the Upward Journey to The End.
- We exercise our spiritual senses until we fully discern good and evil.
When our spiritual senses are of full age then we are of full age.
- And are ready to be called Christ, “anointed one”.
- Just like Jesus the Anointed One.
This is the Order of Melchizedek grown up to full age.
- King and Priest.
- Priesthood grown to the level of being fully prepared to be High Priest.
- Kingship grown to the level of being fully prepared to be King of Kings.
- Kingship includes the Offices of Apostle and Prophet.
- Preparation included the Name Ancient of Days.
Preparation is 7-fold.
- 7 elementary principles of the Anointed One.
- 7 Days.
- 7 spirits of God.
- 7 Handmaidens.
- 7 Anointed Servants of Acts 6.
- And many other 7s.
- We become each of theses multiple 7-fold names.
- This is our preparation.
7 Names given to Jesus to become Christ.
- Two preparatory Names.
- And 5 governmental Names.
The preparatory Names are:
The Names of the 5-fold Government of God are:
- Mighty God
- Everlasting Father
- Prince of Peace.
Before we are anointed as Christ we come to full age in each of these Names.
- All things are possible with God.
For some it has taken a life time of preparation for this day.
- You have been on this Journey for a long time.
- It has taken so long because you have been called to prepare The Way.
- You are forerunners for the forerunners.
Others are just now beginning the Journey.
- It will not take you nearly so long to finish your Journey.
- Forerunners have gone ahead of you to prepare The Way for you.
When you are fully prepared and of full age you will be anointed.
- Able to bless others with the Names of God / YHVH.
‘And the Lord spoke to Moses, saying: “Speak to Aaron and his sons, saying, ‘This is the way you shall bless the children of Israel. Say to them:
“The Lord bless you and keep you;
The Lord make His face shine upon you,
And be gracious to you;
The Lord lift up His countenance upon you,
And give you peace.” ’
“So they shall put My name on the children of Israel, and I will bless them.”’ Numbers 6: 22-27
‘Then Melchizedek king of Salem brought out bread and wine; he was the priest of God Most High. And he blessed him and said:
“Blessed be Abram of God Most High,
Possessor of heaven and earth;
And blessed be God Most High,
Who has delivered your enemies into your hand.” Genesis 14:18-20
“And He (Jesus) led them out as far as Bethany, and He lifted up His hands and blessed them. Now it came to pass, while He blessed them, that He was parted from them and carried up into heaven.” Luke 24:50-51
Look at what Jesus was doing in these verses with new eyes.
- Jesus blessed them as a High Priest.
- He put His Name(s) as Christ upon them.
- He is blessing you too.
- One Name at a time.
You grow up into each Name.
- Into the fullness of your blessing.
- Anointed one.
- This is your inheritance.