By Bill Brady
This page will especially help two groups of people:
- Fathers and emerging fathers who are asking how to make a living while fathering.
- Benefactors who are called to support fathers.
A friend asked about how to generate wealth.
- Because she is looking for more money to come into her household.
- She was thinking about getting a job.
- But knew in her spirit that learning to generate wealth is a better choice.
“And you shall remember the Lord your God, for it is He who gives you power to get wealth, that He may establish His covenant which He swore to your fathers, as it is this day.”
- Your fathers are Abraham and your spiritual fathers.
- God made a covenant with Abraham.
- He gave Abraham the power to get wealth.
- So that He could establish His covenant with Abraham.
Father told me that He would do everything for me that He did for Abraham.
- This is a covenant.
- Primarily it promises that I will be a father of many nations.
- Wealth is needed in order to establish that covenant.
- Wealth will enable me to fully do my fathering.
- Wealth will enable my sons to do their fathering.
What was the source of Abraham’s wealth?
- His Father blessed him.
- And he became wealthy.
- He owned herds and flocks.
- His herds and flocks produced goods and services.
- They also reproduced after their kind.
- “Be fruitful and multiply.”
- He had a son who went into the family business.
- And he had servants who served the family in the family business.
- And reproduced after their kind producing more servants.
Abraham didn’t work for somebody else.
- When you work for someone else you become a servant or even a slave.
- When you borrow from someone else you become their servant.
- Working for someone or borrowing from some one you produce wealth for them.
When you work for someone you only get part of the wealth that you produce.
- You get as much as they give you.
- No more.
- No less.
- Depends on how generous they are.
Most big companies today are all about faster, better, cheaper.
- When you go to work for them you become a servant.
- You work for them.
- You get up on the treadmill and start running as fast as they make you.
- You work until you break or retire.
- Whichever happens first.
We are told in Scripture to work. And to give from what we earn.
- “If anyone will not work, neither shall he eat.”
- “Let him who stole steal no longer, but rather let him labor, working with his hands what is good, that he may have something to give him who has need.”
No where are we told that we are to work for someone else.
- It’s just us that have that mindset.
- We think that “to go to work” means to get a job working for someone else.
- We are told how to be a good servant to someone that we work for.
- We are told how to be a good master to those who work for us.
- But we are not told to work for someone else.
We as fathers can bench as a bench of 3 with two fathers.
- Abraham and Paul.
- One on each side of us.
Look at the example of Abraham and Paul.
- Abraham was his own boss and owned his own family business.
- That business generated wealth for him.
Look at the example of Paul.
- When mandated to do so he was his own boss and made tents.
- He generated wealth by making something.
You generate wealth when you create.
- Or own something that creates.
- Or employ someone who creates something for you.
- Or multiply something.
- Or simply create something out of nothing.
You are either a head or a tail.
- Tails work for someone else.
- Heads have someone else work for them.
- Heads are heads because they are blessed.
- Tails are tails because they are not.
As a son and a father you are a head.
- You are blessed.
- You are blessed with the same blessing that Father blessed Abraham with.
- To be a blessing for your sons.
- So that they are blessed.
“Get out of your country,
From your family
And from your father’s house,
To a land that I will show you.
I will make you a great nation;
I will bless you
And make your name great;
And you shall be a blessing.
I will bless those who bless you,
And I will curse him who curses you;
And in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed.”
- It’s not “God and country.”
- It’s just God.
- Leave your country.
- Leave your natural family.
- Leave your natural father’s house.
Go to the place that I will show you.
- Jesus is the Way.
- He shows you the way step by step.
- That way leads to New Jerusalem.
Father will bless you.
- Father will give you the name and function of spiritual father.
- Those that you bless will be blessed.
- These are those who trade positively into you.
- Those that curse you will be cursed.
- These are those who trade negatively into you.
“I will bless you.”
- When it is time to bless you.
- You will know when you have been blessed.
Blessing gives you the ability to be fruitful.
- And to multiply.
- To beget sons.
- You will beget and father sons.
- Your sons will become nations who will fill the earth.
You are not meant to be working for someone else as their servant.
- Business may or may not be on your scroll.
- If it is, then you are likely meant to be the head of a family business empire.
- With many people working for you.
I’m not suggesting that you quit your job today and start a family business.
- I am suggesting that you may want to see if it is on your scroll.
- As a father you have the same covenant that Abraham had.
- Father will do everything for you that He did for Abraham.
- Think about it.
A family business empire is not the only or best way to generate wealth.
- Jesus worked in the family business until moving into the next part of His destiny.
- As King He had been given kingly gifts by the Magi.
- And wealthy disciples supported Him and His family of sons.
- And He created bread and wine.
- And sent Peter to find the money to pay taxes in the mouth of a fish.
- As a son and a father you can generate wealth by simply creating it.
- Or finding it in a very creative way.
We have long been told that there is a coming massive transfer of wealth.
- From the world to the Ecclesia.
- I believe that it is at hand.
The kings of the earth are becoming kings in the kingdom.
- They are hearing the call to come to NJ and enter the kingdom.
- You can become a king while trusting in riches.
- You cannot enter the kingdom (NJ) while trusting in your riches.
Many will find it necessary to give away their wealth in order to stop trusting in it.
- Many will give away their wealth so that they can enter the kingdom.
- Many will give it to the poor.
Some will give it to the Ecclesia.
- In this way Father will fulfill the law of Jubilee for the Ecclesia.
- And bring kings into the kingdom.