Bill Brady 7/1/18
The everlasting gospel is now being preached.
- By forerunning fathers on the forerunner timeline.
- To forerunners on the forerunner timeline.
The everlasting gospel has 3 parts to it:
- “Fear God and give glory to Him, for the hour of His judgment has come; and worship Him who made heaven and earth, the sea and springs of water.”
- “Babylon is fallen, is fallen ..”
- “If anyone worships the beast and his image, and receives his mark on his forehead or on his hand, he himself shall also drink of the wine of the wrath of God…”
This is all on the Forerunner Timeline.
- See this page to understand the Forerunner Timeline. Timelineism
- The preaching has begun on the Forerunner Timeline.
- Babylon has been judged and has fallen on the Forerunner Timeline.
- Forerunners are refusing the mark of the beast on the Forerunner Timeline.
Best to respond to preaching of the everlasting gospel on the Forerunner Timeline.
- And come out of Babylon.
- And refuse the mark of the beast.
- Rather than facing these things on the Earth Timeline.
See Rev 14:6 – 13
Here is the Rest of the Everlasting Gospel! The Gospel of the Everlasting Covenant
- It is found in Isaiah 61.
- Jesus preached part of this when He stood up in the synagogue in His hometown.
- He proclaimed the part having to do with Jubilee.
- And said that this scripture was fulfilled in their hearing.
- Now is the time for the part having to do with Judgment.
- Judgment is a good thing for those who have submitted to God’s judgment.
- It frees them from their enemies.