12 Heavenly Cities, 12 Thrones, 12 Crowns and Benches of 12
There are 12 Heavenly Cities in an upward progression.
- Beginning with New Jerusalem.
- Ending with receiving Crown of Glory.
This progression up through these cities is a continuation of the upward journey.
- Beginning with your lord thrones.
- Then your king thrones.
- Then your Mount Zion throne.
- Then upward to New Jerusalem and your throne there.
- Then upward through each of the heavenly cities.
- You have a throne in each of the 12 heavenly cities.
There is four-step process that leads to coronation on each throne.
- For the king thrones and all thrones above them.
- Investiture, Succession, Enthronement, Coronation by Mike Parsons
Forerunners are making the journey upward from city to city.
- They explore each heavenly city.
- They receive a triumphal entry in each city.
- Then they sit down on the throne of that city.
- And they are crowned.
This is an entering into an attribute of the Godhead that is present in that city.
- It is an entering into Jesus in the earlier cities.
- And into Father in the later ones.
Then comes a time in which the Godhead fills you with that attribute.
- So you enter into Jesus or Father.
- And they enter into you and fill you.
- A progression of coming to full union with the Godhead: I in them and they in me.
- Once filled we then have a final coronation on the throne of that city.
- After our initial entry and crowning comes a time of preparation for coronation.
- The 7 spirits of God prepare us for that coronation.
Two groups of forerunners are currently making this journey up through the cities.
- A first wave of forerunners is doing the initial discovery of the 12 cities.
- A second wave of forerunners is following the first wave.
The first wave is making a unique journey upward through the cities.
- Beginning with the exploration of New Jerusalem.
- And the four heavenly cities revealed to the Ecclesia by Ian Clayton.
- Followed by initial discovery and naming of the remaining 8 cities.
- A triumphal entry and a crowning follows in each city.
- Then we move on to discovery of the next city.
Having entered most of the heavenly cities we are now starting at the bottom again.
- This time we pause at each city and are being filled with the Godhead.
- We receive a final coronation in that city.
- Then we move upward to repeat the process in the next city.
- When finished we will move into the full 12-fold headship of Jesus as Christ
- Christ = Messiah = King.
A second wave of forerunners is following the first wave.
- You are taking a slower one time journey to the top.
- Initial crowning seems to follow an extensive exploration of the city.
- And is followed by preparation by the 7 spirits of God.
While you are being prepared you may likely move on to the next city.
- Where you will begin exploration of that city.
- You will likely be exploring several cities up.
- While you are being filled and coming to dwell in a city further down.
Which wave of forerunners are you journeying upward with?
- The first wave who are now finishing the process of being coronated in each city?
- Or the second wave who are just now starting on their way upward?
Here are recordings and pages about the heavenly cities:
If anyone has additional heavenly city entrance recordings please let me know.