Some of Jesus’ future disciples came to Him for the first time.
- They asked Jesus, “Where do you dwell?”
- Full answer = New Jerusalem!
- Answer with all that they could hear for now = “Come and see.”
At the very beginning of the upward journey there is a gate.
- It is called “Come and See”.
- We are all invited to enter through this.
- When we enter we begin an upward journey to becoming like Jesus!
“Come” = Start moving and don’t stop until you reach the goal of being like Jesus.
- In our terms this is, “Don’t camp!”
- And watch out for the “Stumbling blocks!”
- Search the EF website for the words “camp” and “stumbling blocks”.
“See” = Training your 5 spiritual senses.
- Open your gateways.
- And learn to live from the progression of “Conception, Birth, See, Receive, Seek, Enter, Inherit and Possess”.
- The sower goes out to sow seed of the word
- That seed enters our heart and causes a conception to take place.
- In due time there is a birth.
- Once something is born then you can see it.
- Once you see it then you can receive it.
Some of our first encounters will be:
- The River, The Water Falls, The Bridge and Father’s Garden.
- And the 4 Chambers of the Heart.
- Opening up your first love gate, writing out a covenant of your commitment to Father (kattubah)
- Work on cleansing your spirit, soul and body gates.
- Work on seeing by taking responsibility and joining with others .
- You are part of the body of Christ whether you want it or not .
- They are there for a purpose .
When you are ready to go and discover and explore beyond this then go.
- Go to the first of 12 heavenly cities.
- I suggest that you begin with this encounter:
- City of Salem Encounter
Don’t bypass the step of getting to know Lady Wisdom and her Handmaidens.
- Take time to cultivate a relationship with each.
- Do the same with the 7 spirits of God.
Time spent now on the development of these relationships will pay off later.
- You will avoid many time consuming and painful lessons.
- You will not have to learn the hard way.
- You will be able to learn the easy way from those who Father has given to you.
- They are your trainers and tutors.
Hurrying this stage will cost you.
- You will experience hardship that could have been avoided.
- And Father will bring you right back to this same place.
- So, get it right the first time!
Come and See!