Summary of City of Salem Encounter
Joanna Park and Eric Rachal
Written by Eric Rachal
City of Salem
- Saw technologies in City of Salem.
- Ruth was there.
City of Salem
- = City of Peace
- = City of Shalom
- = City of Wholeness and completeness
- = City of all things paid for, as you dig deeper in the root meanings.
“Seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness and all these things shall be added to you.”
- Melchizedek means King 👑 of Righteousness.
- All things added to you includes technologies of all kinds.
- Spiritual and natural – invisible and visible.
We opened the gate of Salem within ourselves.
We unlocked the gate for others to receive.
- The body of Christ
- The just and the unjust.
- I believe it was a test of character to release blessings to just and unjust.
- The goodness of God leads us to repentance.
Ruth – married Boaz- Kinsman redeemer.
- Jesus was sold for 30 pieces of silver – price of a slave prostitute.
Saw silver gates or silver dome shaped city.
- Silver is redemption- to buy back something.
- Going back to the root words of Salem – to pay 💰 for something.
Ruth has an understanding of being “in a state of worthlessness”.
- Being justified to be made worthy.
- Graced by God to be out of poverty.
- To be in the line that led to King David and King Jesus.
We were crowned – and had long robes.
Salem is a place of “holy testing”.
- We see Father Abraham blessing and praying for a king.
- Who had taken his wife.
YESHUA – YUD HEH SHIN VAV HEH
- THE SHIN beginning of Salem.