Beginner’s Encounter Group and Self-paced Tree of Life Groups
by Bill Brady
We strongly recommend becoming part of a live Tree of Life Group.
- Your spiritual growth will accelerate by connection with other believers.
- Jesus will form Benches of 12 out of Tree of Life Groups.
- Benches of 12 grow themselves up into functioning mature sonship.
We have a self-paced option for doing Tree of Life Group.
- It is a good option for someone whose schedule doesn’t match current live groups.
- It is a good option for someone who is preparing to join a live group at a higher level.
- For example for one preparing to join a Scroll Group.
- It is a good option when waiting for an opening to join a live TOL Group.
Here are the current self-paced levels.
- A Journey Into Intimacy: TOL Group Level One
- A Journey Into Destiny: TOL Group Level Two (Scroll Group)
- A Journey Into Kingship: TOL Group Level Three
- Click here for a tutorial on how to register: Tutorial on Registering for Self-paced TOL Group
- Click here for information about registering: Tree of Life Group
Currently we are offering Levels 1 – 3 as self-paced and Level 2 and 5 as live groups.
- Begins week of Sunday February 18th.
- Contact Bill Brady if interested in Live Level 2 or 5. Spaces are limited.
- Live means that you will have facilitators and a live group that meets by Zoom (video conference) at a certain time each week for 8 weeks.
- Self-paced means that there is no Zoom meeting. You can take as long as you want to go through the level.
- Both live and self-paced groups have a Facebook Messenger Chat Group so that you can interact with others. And ask questions.
Beginner’s Encounter Group
- Allows you to have your first encounter experiences at an easy level.
- Will soon include the option to choose one of several encounters available that night.
- Is currently in a start-up phase. We are seeking additional facilitators.
- Expected to officially begin Sunday February 15, 2018 at 7 PM.
- Goes along with the self-paced Journey Into Intimacy: TOL Group Level One.
- Goes along with the Beginner’s Encounter Group Facebook Messenger chat.
- Please contact Bill Brady to be added to the Beginner’s Encounter Group Facebook Messenger chat group.
- Click here for information about registering: Beginner’s Encounter Group Registration
Next steps for those who have been part of Beginner’s Encounter Group.
- Join a live TOL Group.
- Move on to intermediate level encounters.
Those with experience in Heavenly Realms will have an opportunity to facilitate.
- Brief mentoring will be provided to prepare you to facilitate.
- You can become a facilitator of encounters as part of a Beginner’s Encounter Group.
- You can become a facilitator for the Beginner’s Encounter Group chat.
Next steps for those who have become facilitators in Beginner’s Encounter Group.
- Continue on through the levels of Tree of Life Group.
- Facilitate spontaneous chat encounters on Group Encounter Chat.
- Become a facilitator for a Discovery Encounter.
- Mentor others into becoming facilitators.
- Become a facilitator of a TOL Group.