Becoming a Facilitator for your own Scroll Group
Bill Brady 7/15/18
Everyone is a facilitator once they start facilitating.
- Best thing that could happen is that a group gets together and facilitates itself.
- There is one difference between a facilitator and one who isn’t a facilitator.
- It is that one has taken the leap and started and the other hasn’t yet. 🙂
Listen to the recording of a Scroll Group meeting.
- You are listening to Donna, Samone and myself doing Scroll Group for the first time.
- We received what to do and how to do it and did it.
- Simple as that!
This page came from one of Scroll group’s weeks.
- Your personal destiny scroll (which may also be experienced as a book) is a personal blueprint.
- It is a blueprint for your life.
- Blueprints are also given for businesses, benches, families etc.
He gives the overall plan = blueprint.
- He gives the day to day and even moment by moment assignment.
- This is what He wants you to be doing right now = a mandate.
- You do that assignment by flowing with Holy Spirit.
- We did Scroll Group by this very same process.
A blueprint or mandate doesn’t have to be seen in a vision.
- Much of the time you just know it.
- One moment you didn’t know.
- Then you do know.
It can be revealed progressively.
- Much of the journey is progressive.
- By which I mean you are given some revelation.
- When you start actually doing the little that you do know to do then He gives you more to do.
- You don’t get started you don’t get more.
- Explains the saying, “God can only steer a moving ship.”
That first week’s recording is something that you can repeat over and over as a group.
- And, you can then work together in pairs.
- One facilitates the other.
- Then you trade places.
- It’s really good practice for facilitating others into encountering their destinies.
So, both facilitation and “scroll coaching” are waiting for you in this group.
- If, and only if, you have the faith and courage to jump in and do it.
You can see why I say that is actually better for you that one of our “facilitators” isn’t facilitating you.
- Each of us is meant to facilitate ourselves on our own personal journey.
- And to facilitate others into becoming “self-facilitating.”
Here is how to join self-paced scroll group:
- Look at the material: Outline of Self-Paced Scroll Group
- Note the $10.00 US suggested donation.
For a suggested donation of $15.00 US you can get 3 levels of Tree of Life Group.
- Which includes self-paced Scroll Group.
- All three levels are self-paced.
- For your own personal journey.
- Or for discipling or fathering others.
Let us know if you want to do Scroll Group.
- Or want all 3 self-paced levels of Tree of Life Group which includes Scroll Group.
- We will send you the material.
- You make the suggested donation.
- You go through Scroll Group at your own pace as self-facilitated.