Fathers, Benefactors and Trading
By Bill Brady
- Father so loved the world that He gave His Son.
- Natural fathers give to their children out of love for them.
Spiritual fathers give to their children out of love.
- They impart truth and life.
- They are available initially for regular Zoom meetings.
- These become on an as needed basis.
- They chat by Facebook Messenger regularly with their sons.
- They facilitate various encounter groups.
- They function in governmental forerunning headship.
- They give money to their sons as needed / as able.
- They wish that they could do more.
- A father’s heart gives out of love for his/her sons.
New spiritual fathers give out of love to help their father raise up his children.
- They learn to father by observing their father.
- They begin to father under their father’s supervision.
- Over time there is less and less supervision.
- When they are ready they will begin to call in their own sons.
- And begin to father them.
All of this takes time and work.
- Time that could have been used to work for a living.
- The time spent fathering varies from the equivalent of a part-time job.
- To the equivalent of a full-time job.
- Or more.
We have no salaried employees.
- None of us work for each other.
- None of us are submitted in any way to one another.
- It’s all about mutual respect and honor and family relationships.
- We are all volunteers.
- Some of us are partially supported by Father through the Ecclesia.
Benefactors support fathers.
- The term “benefactor” came when arcing with one who has business on his scroll.
- Definition of “benefactor”: “a person who supports or helps a person, institution, etc, especially by giving money; patron“
- Benefactors have the ability to support fathers.
Some fathers are able to support themselves.
- Many are not.
- Benefactors support fathers by trading into them.
Trading is by desire.
- Or mandate.
- As able.
- With wisdom.
- Out of relationship with Father, Jesus and Holy Spirit.
Please let me know if you receive wisdom on how to trade anonymously by PayPal.
- “Therefore, when you do a charitable deed, do not sound a trumpet before you as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may have glory from men. Assuredly, I say to you, they have their reward. But when you do a charitable deed, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, that your charitable deed may be in secret; and your Father who sees in secret will Himself reward you openly.”
Jesus and His disciples were supported by a group of women benefactors.
- Luke 8:1-3 New King James Version (NKJV)
“Now it came to pass, afterward, that He went through every city and village, preaching and bringing the glad tidings of the kingdom of God. And the twelve were with Him, and certain women who had been healed of evil spirits and infirmities—Mary called Magdalene, out of whom had come seven demons, and Joanna the wife of Chuza, Herod’s steward, and Susanna, and many others who provided for Him from their substance.”
- Certain women provided for Him from their substance.
Fathers are the equivalent of apostles in this new move of Holy Spirt.
- I believe many are called to be benefactors who will support fathers.
- I believe that most of you are women.
- Just as most moving into fathering are women.
- Women are frequently the first to see newly revealed truth.