All are pages summarise profound truths so you can experience them quickly in encounters if led – they are not meant to be read academically . Please share if blessed
by Bill Brady
The key to experiencing complete oneness is the love of Jesus.
Open yourself up to experience Jesus’ love for you.
- When I do that I hear Jesus say, “I have loved you with an everlasting love.”
- Open yourself up to experience Jesus’ love for you.
See Jesus on the cross dying for you.
- Know how wide and long, and deep and high is Jesus’ love for you!
- Open the door for that love to fill you.
- Feel His love come flooding into your innermost being.
- Feel His love fill you up.
- Know how much He loves you.
Now love Him back with the love that He loves you with.
- You love Him because He loves you.
- Tell Him how much you love Him.
- Tell Him that you love Him with all of the love that He loves you with.
- Feel your love flooding back to Him.
- Feel His delight in you love.
You now know how much Jesus loves you!
Love Him in return with His own love!
- His perfect love for you has cast out all fear
- Jesus is knocking.
- Open the door and let Him in!
- I am my Beloved’s and He is mine!
- You are one with Jesus! Awaken to
- And He is one with you!
- Pause and feel this!
- Tell Him how you feel!
Sense the fullness of the fruit of the Spirit!
- Feel the love!
- Feel the joy!
- Feel the peace!
- Feel he patience!
- Feel the kindness!
- Feel the goodness!
- Feel the meekness!
- Feel the gentleness!
- Feel the self-control!
- It is all there!
- Feel it inside you!
You are one with Jesus! Awaken to the fact you are glorified , resurrected like Jesus
- You are full of the fruit of Holy Spirit!
- Jesus said, “I and the Father are One.”
- Jesus said, “No man comes to the Father but by Me.”
You just came to the Father!
- Feel Jesus bring you to Father.
- You just came to Father!
- You are now One with Father.
- Enjoy this new Oneness!
When you are ready read John 17.
- Read the whole chapter.
- Let the truth of each word sink into your being.
17 Jesus spoke these words, lifted up His eyes to heaven, and said: “Father, the hour has come. Glorify Your Son, that Your Son also may glorify You,2 as You have given Him authority over all flesh, that He should give eternal life to as many as You have given Him.3 And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent.4 I have glorified You on the earth. I have finished the work which You have given Me to do.5 And now, O Father, glorify Me together with Yourself, with the glory which I had with You before the world was.
Jesus Prays for His Disciples
6 “I have manifested Your name to the men whom You have given Me out of the world. They were Yours, You gave them to Me, and they have kept Your word.7 Now they have known that all things which You have given Me are from You.8 For I have given to them the words which You have given Me; and they have received them, and have known surely that I came forth from You; and they have believed that You sent Me.
9 “I pray for them. I do not pray for the world but for those whom You have given Me, for they are Yours.10 And all Mine are Yours, and Yours are Mine, and I am glorified in them.11 Now I am no longer in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to You. Holy Father, keep through Your name those whom You have given Me, that they may be one as We are.12 While I was with them in the world,I kept them in Your name. Those whom You gave Me I have kept; and none of them is lost except the son of perdition, that the Scripture might be fulfilled.13 But now I come to You, and these things I speak in the world, that they may have My joy fulfilled in themselves.14 I have given them Your word; and the world has hated them because they are not of the world, just as I am not of the world.15 I do not pray that You should take them out of the world, but that You should keep them from the evil one.16 They are not of the world, just as I am not of the world.17 Sanctify them by Your truth. Your word is truth.18 As You sent Me into the world, I also have sent them into the world.19 And for their sakes I sanctify Myself, that they also may be sanctified by the truth.
Jesus Prays for All Believers
20 “I do not pray for these alone, but also for those who will believe in Me through their word;21 that they all may be one, as You, Father, are in Me, and I in You; that they also may be one in Us, that the world may believe that You sent Me.22 And the glory which You gave Me I have given them, that they may be one just as We are one:23 I in them, and You in Me; that they may be made perfect in one, and that the world may know that You have sent Me, and have loved them as You have loved Me.
24 “Father, I desire that they also whom You gave Me may be with Me where I am, that they may behold My glory which You have given Me; for You loved Me before the foundation of the world.25 O righteous Father! The world has not known You, but I have known You; and these have known that You sent Me.26 And I have declared to them Your name, and will declare it, that the love with which You loved Me may be in them, and I in them.”
Feel Father’s love for you!
- Picture yourself in Father’s heart.
- Go there.
- Feel His love for you!
Open yourself up to that love.
- Open the door.
- Let Father’s love for you fill up your entire being.
- Feel His love for you fill you up.
Perfect love casts out all fear.
- Feel around inside of you.
- There is no need to be afraid of Father any longer!
Jesus said, “I and the Father are One.”
- Realize that when you became One with Jesus you also became One with Father.
- Sense Father inside you.
Listen to Him and tell Him how you feel!
- He calls you “son”.
- Tell Him that you are His son.
See Father inviting you to sit down on a throne.
- Accept His invitation to sit there.
- Sit down on the throne.
Where does the Holy Spirit fit into this?
- Notice that this oneness is with Father and with Jesus.
- Holy Spirit is the “the glory” that Jesus gave to us so that we could experience this oneness.
There are three onenesses.
- One for oneness for each of the three heavenly cities.
- This oneness that you are now experiencing is associated with New Jerusalem.
- It is the John 17 oneness.
- There is a second and greater oneness that you will experience.
- It is associated with City of Zion.
- It is the oneness with all of creation on the “bench of one” in eternity.
- I expect that a third oneness will be associated with City Everlasting.
Here is an encounter that brought a bench of 12 into oneness.