Abraham, Tribes, Nations and the 70
By Bill Brady
Abraham had two wives.
Sarah was his first wife.
- Abraham became 12 tribes and one nation (Israel) through Sarah and son Isaac.
- Sarah died.
- So through Sarah he is the father of one nation.
Keturah was his second wife.
- Through Keturah he became the father of 70 nations.
- These are Gentile nations.
- The 70 nations are first listed in Genesis 10.
- These nations are already natural nations in Gen 10.
- These 70 came into union with Abraham as their father in Jesus as King (Christ).
Many of us have been asking Father for the nations as our inheritance for years.
- “Ask of Me, and I will give You
The nations for Your inheritance,
And the ends of the earth for Your possession.“
- Some were promised this.
- Some saw it as something granted to you so you asked for it.
Either way, we had revelation of this.
- We saw it with the eyes of our faith, the faith of our father Abraham.
- We received that promise.
Your sons are your inheritance.
- Abraham’s sons are his inheritance.
- When we into City Everlasting we became fathers.
- We were given the possession of our inheritance.
- Our inheritance is our sons.
- This is our personal inheritance.
Governmentally, we can take possession of Abraham’s inheritance too.
- I am one with Abraham as a father and I have done so.
- You will all come into this too.
- I am a forerunner in this.
The generations of Gentile sons are now fully possessed as Abraham’s inheritance.
- Your sons and your generations are now fully possessed as Abraham’s inheritance.
- This happened when you entered City Everlasting
- The fullness of the Gentiles will now come in.
- Come into what?
- Come into New Jerusalem.
- “The Spirit and the Bride say. ‘Come!'”
- The Bride calls all, Jew and Gentile, into oneness with Jesus.
- Jesus is our Everlasting Father and Head of the Ecclesia.
The key to understanding all of this for me was the council of 70.
- Several with significant fathering experience heard that they are now seated there.
- Others will be seated there in the near future.
I began to see the pattern.
- There is a progression from throne to throne as kings.
- Becoming more and more united with Jesus as King.
This is also true with becoming progressively united with Jesus as Priest.
- And Judge.
- And Apostle
- And Prophet.
Saw that some in the Ecclesia have majored in progressing up as judges.
- We in EF have been concentrating on thrones in heavenly cities.
- Once we had entered into NJ we entered into corporate governmental actions.
- As kings sitting on benches of 3 and then 12.
- I am thinking that Freedom ARC has majored on the heavenly courts?
- And on presenting cases for the Ecclesia in the council of 70?
It’s all about headship.
- Jesus is the Head.
- Fathers are heads.
Abraham is head.
- Of Israel.
- Of 70 Gentile nations.
The 12 apostles as heads of Israel were promised that they would sit on 12 thrones.
- 12 Israeli Apostles judge the 12 tribes of Israel.
70 Gentile fathers / heads sit on the council of 70 and judge the 70 Gentile nations.
- All Gentile sons have one of those 70 as head.
- Some of you are likely one of those 70.
- I am awaiting confirmation of this by the Ecclesia.
Another key to this is that Jane was given the revelation of the 5th city.
- It is the City of Judgment.
- I received a massive revelation download one AM after awaking.
- Saw the whole big picture.
- Not in detail but in faith.
- And received by faith the entire pattern of 12 cities for myself and the Ecclesia.
- I began judging the Ecclesia to life.
Then stepped into the fullness of Jesus’ kingly 12-fold governmental authority.
- Saw that it was all on my shoulders.
- Started to function governmentally for the Ecclesia.
- Became united with Abraham as head and acted governmentally with him.
Result is the fullness of the one new man.
- All Jew and Gentile sons are one in Abraham.
- One in Jesus.
All of this coming from the promise that He made to me, “I will do everything for you that I did for Abraham.”
- This includes Abraham level headship.
- And the governmental authority that goes with it.
I share this in humility.
- Paul said, “What do you have that you haven’t been given?”
- Answer: “Nothing!”
John tells us that ..
- United with Jesus we can do all things.
- Apart from Him we can do nothing.
I share this so that you can see the size of destiny that we have all been given.