4/6/18 A always, we are open to dialog, further revelation and correction / confirmation from the Ecclesia.
By Bill Brady
It was so significant that I began relating one on one to my first born spiritual son.
- This was at Jane’s suggestion.
- At some point I got a sense that I was to be his father and he was to be my son.
- So did he.
I didn’t know anywhere near as much as I know now.
- I didn’t have any experience fathering.
- Just stepped out by faith when Jane suggested it.
- We met once a week on Zoom for an hour / hour and a half.
- And chatted back and forth on a Face Book Messenger chat.
- I shared what I knew.
Early on we began going on encounters together during our weekly times together.
- We were given thrones side by side in a throne room with Jesus.
- We each grew from contact with the other.
- We functioned as lords and priests for our own families.
There is another spiritual generation journeying on the way.
- They need one on one fathering.
- I met with some yesterday.
- Father would not let me speak the words to adopt them personally.
- I can’t.
- My week is full.
- And my responsibility is gradually shifting to big picture fathering.
I told them about not being allowed to adopt them as my personal sons.
- And that we have a group of new fathers.
- And that at some time one of them will adopt them.
- They understood.
- And are waiting.
Working one on one with my first born spiritual son changed my life.
- It caused me to grow personally.
- Head knowledge became experience.
- I shared what I knew.
- And began to learn to say, “I don’t know.”
- And to encounter together to find answers.
- Or suggest that he go look for himself.
We grew together.
- Much of this was at kingship level.
- And I have a friend for life.
You have entered City Everlasting and become a father.
- You know more than I did when I first began fathering.
- You are as ready or more ready than I was.
- Your heart is turning towards the children.
- Their heart is waiting for you.
Holy Spirit is running a spiritual adoption agency.
- He is in the spiritual match-making business.
- He is bringing fathers and sons together.
This is like the man or woman who wants to marry but hasn’t yet met anyone.
- Ask Father.
- Go out and live and meet some people.
Offer to do some one on one coaching.
- On a short term basis.
- With a specific goal.
- In an area that you are comfortable.
- If you sense a father / son connection then offer to do a regular weekly one on one.
- When / if led then adopt them as your son.
- And journey on together.
You can dialogue about
Multiplying themselves ( who are they going to mentor )
Their scroll and mountains