We Honour Immensely Traditional Church
Check out our two new YouTube channels:
One United Body Webinars
One United Body Encounters
Our old YouTube channel can still be found here.
EMPOWERING MANIFEST SONS TO ARISE
We are a large International Embassy/Resource Centre for those seeking to understand how to become mature Kings and sons of God.
Scripture says (“All creation is groaning for the manifest sons of God to take their place”).
RESTORING DOMINION AND ONE UNITED BODY (not a movement but a FAMILY)
REDEFINING CHURCH TO THE ECCLESIA
We continue to grow by embracing the true meaning of Church “the Ecclesia” which means the called-out ones WHO HAVE A VOTE IN THE COUNCIL, as we move away from denominational divides.
REMOVING STUMBLING BLOCKS
Ecclesia Framework has a mandate to remove stumbling blocks out of the way of God’s people. We seek to summarize practical points of many apostolic revelations into usable FREE checklists, as we also act as watchmen. If you are blessed we just ask you forward them to help build a new wineskin.
INTERNATIONAL WINESKIN AS COUNTRY AND DENOMINATION DIVIDES ARE BROKEN
We have large numbers of people from over 20 different NATIONS using our pages, accessing our messenger groups, Facebook Groups, GOVERNMENTAL ENCOUNTER GROUPS, discipling/fathering each other and watching our encounters and activations. We seek to connect people with similar scrolls to form benches to increase governmental authority. We don’t believe charging for revelation is the heavenly blueprint so our pages can be shared.
This is part of Heavenly Ecclesia Wineskin that we see from encounter in benches and backed up by scripture( there are many evolving wineskins)
- Builds strong disciples and fathers generations (Matt 28:18) and encourages finding what is on your book of destiny.
- Honors all and encourages daily discipling through messenger chat groups to increase acceleration.
- Promotes Family and open training Encounter groups.
- Unrecorded beginner encounters.
- Eats off the tree of life changing the way we learn.
- Improves the reputation of the body of Christ by promoting priesthood of all believers and understanding the Hebrew circular culture moving away from Greek linear thinking.
- Encourages regular dialogue and question asking, governmental benches and unity working as one body.
- Understanding of the spiritual age you operate out of (kingdom age, Ecclesia Age, age of new beginnings).
- We are the temple , we don’t go to church.
- Encourages you to be powerful sons free to disagree but stay in family. Encourages you to seek confirmation yourself out of relationship and responsibility with all of Heaven.
- Helps minimise disengagement as we see the clergy/laity divide. NO PAID STAFF.
- Calls for reformation and a true, living and everlasting wine skin moving towards restoration of all things.
- Promotes multiplication (one anothering) and FATHERING not spiritual addition (i.e., bringing someone to a group) which allows greater and deeper growth.
- Opens up the way of regaining Christian influence in society, restoring our true authority as kings and sons, accessing all the heavenly realms not just when we die. Showing we are called to have dominion.
Click here to join Ecclesia Dialogue Facebook page
Follow our Founder Jane Johnson on LinkedIn
Jane Johnson – Founder of Ecclesia Framework – Facebook
Jane Johnson, the beloved daughter of the Most High received the mandate to plunder Heaven so that the New Jerusalem can descend. What we see in your ministry is the TRUE model of Ecclesia community. The Ecclesia is the model of the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God Rev 21:2. State of the art technology from Heaven being released.
I feel like Peter. The words of eternal life are here. I have no where else to go. I have experienced massive accelerated growth since coming here and especially since accepting responsibility. I have found my life long desired destiny here with a glimpse of more to come. I have never experienced a greater sense of fulfillment. I have found my tribe that I belong to. He kept me from ever really belonging so that I would belong here.
First of all, I can not thank and honor all of you enough for the courage, perseverance, commitment, and sacrifice that you have made for our YHVH. This journey is very real; you are world changers, in fact, all of creation changers. The LORD has shown me in this journey that we are not alone. He, as well as, all MIWL, tutors, and hosts of heavens, are availing themselves, to partner with us, for the accomplishment of the culmination of all time.
I agree with the name change to ‘One United Body’.
Genesis 11:6 “”Look!” he said. “The people are ‘United, and they all speak the same language. After this, ‘Nothing’ they set out to do will be ‘Impossible’ for them!”
“Jane Johnsonis one of the new breed of leaders that God is raising up to champion the new “Church Reformation”. Jane’s organisation has created a framework using biblical principles to help churches effectively minister to their community and more effectively engage their congregation. Her heart for God and for the Kingdom of God drives her to seek new ways to support pastors and leaders. As a Christian leader myself, I applaud her work and encourage everyone to download a free copy of the “Ecclesia Framework”.
Peter Sewell – Christian Leadership Coach and Pastor
“Jane Johnson CEO of The Ecclesia Framework is a rarity in the guild of critiquing the ecclesiastical structures of Christendom. The consumerist and capitalist notion of theology with the rise of mega-churches is not what she is about but rather she is committed in defining ecclesia as sharing from the bottom up, thus changing the paradigm of traditional definitions associated with institutional realities. What is most impressive with her is that she has a servant’s heart willing to share the Church Excellence Model to rising practitioners/church strategists as myself. I consider her a mentor, friend, and colleague.The most important lesson she has taught me is that the local church is not merely a market place ministry, a parachurch association or a spiritual formation network. Nor is it simply an ad hoc group of two or three believers (members of the universal church) who gather for prayer and fellowship. The local church simply is not a building or institution but follows the model found in Acts chapter 4 – a church with no walls, a group of believers who regularly assemble fulfilling Christ’s true intentions of what ecclesia is all about. I recommend The Ecclesia Framework with great enthusiasm.”
William Flippin, Jr Ecumenical Liaison for the Church Council of the United Methodist Church in America