Transitioning to the New Wine Skin
Bill Brady 11/13/2018
We have a Transitioners chat group.
- The purpose of the chat group is to facilitate you in your transition.
- We each are meant to transition from the old wineskin to the new wineskin.
- That transition begins with seeing and receiving revelation.
- You will see both the Old and New Wineskins.
Jesus taught about the “New Wineskin”.
- A wineskin contains wine.
- The New Wineskin contains New Wine.
- Jesus is the Wine.
- We, the church, the Ecclesia, are the Wineskin.
Jesus is the Way, the Truth and the Life.
- Jesus functions in His name “The Way”.
- He is the Way to the Father.
- He is the Way to the truth; because He is the Truth.
- He is the Way to the Life.
New Wine, New Wineskin, the Age of New Beginnings, New Jerusalem.
- Revelation of Jesus as the Way starts us on a Journey.
- That journey leads to Truth, Life, Father and New Jerusalem.
- The Way leads to becoming the New Wineskin.
We, as an Ecclesia, reflect the revelation of Jesus as the Way.
- We become the New Wineskin.
- We function together as the New Wineskin.
What does the functioning New Wineskin look like?
- It looks like New Jerusalem.
- Want to know what New Jerusalem looks like?
- Take a look at Revelation 21 and 22.
- There is no temple in New Jerusalem because we are the Temple.
Jacob came to Bethel “House of God” = Temple of God.
- He received the revelation of the House of God and said,
“Surely the Lord is in this place, and I did not know it.” And he was afraid and said, “How awesome is this place! This is none other than the house of God, and this is the gate of heaven!”
- New Jerusalem is the people of God who have become the House of God.
- New Jerusalem is the people of God who have become the gate of heaven.
- New Jerusalem is the New Wineskin.
- The New Wineskin is the people of God become a corporate gate of heaven.
We have each heard the call to “Come up here!”
- This is not only a call to come to explore and experience heavenly realms.
- It is a call to take our place in the House of God which is the gate of heaven.
- It is a call to become the New Wineskin.
We are called to come.
- John heard, “Come up here!”
- Jesus said, “Come and see!”
- The Spirit and the Bride say, “Come!”
We go up to heavenly places to see.
- We begin a new part of our Journey.
- It is a Journey into taking our place in the New Wineskin.
- Many are on that Journey with you.
- Others have gone before you on this Journey.
You can join with others who are on this same Journey.
- Join the Transitioners chat group.
- Ask to be added to the chat group.