The 5 Wineskins
Bill Brady 11/11/18
Jesus spoke of “The New Wineskin”.
- 3 Additional Wineskins have been born since then.
- Jane Johnson has revelation of a 5th Wineskin.
- It is about to be born.
- It is called the Free Wineskin.
Jesus is the Bread and the Wine.
- Over time Jesus has revealed more and more of Himself.
- We receive each revelation.
- Jesus is the Wine.
- Receiving revelation is drinking Jesus as Wine.
We drink Jesus as Wine and become a Wineskin.
- We now contain the Wine.
- The Ecclesia takes on a form reflecting the wine.
- That new container is a Wineskin.
- Each Wineskin has a name.
- Each name is a form and a function.
A list of the Five Wineskins for you to encounter:
- The New Wineskin
- The True Wineskin
- The Everlasting Wineskin
- The Living Sacrifice Wineskin
- The Free Wineskin
- Five is the number of divine government.
The New Wineskin.
- New Jerusalem (NJ) corresponds to the New Wineskin.
- NJ is The Way.
- And the Kingdom.
The True Wineskin
- The City of Zion corresponds to the True Wineskin.
- The City of Zion is The Truth.
The Everlasting Wineskin
- The City Everlasting corresponds to the Everlasting Wineskin.
- The City Everlasting is The Life.
The Living Sacrifice Wineskin
- We become the Living Sacrifice as the One Body.
- The Body of Christ is the 12 thrones / cities.
- The One Body of Christ is the Living Sacrifice.
- We have been coronated as One Body as forerunners.
- We as One Body are prepared to be the Living Sacrifice.
The 7 City Crown is the One New Soul of Man.
- It is the Heart of the Father.
- And the Mind of Christ.
- The Mind of Christ is in the Heart of Father.
We corporately become the Mind of Christ.
- When we are the Mind of Christ we are prepared.
- Prepared to Sacrifice our lives as the Living Sacrifice.
What is the Mind of Christ?
“Therefore if there is any consolation in Christ, if any comfort of love, if any fellowship of the Spirit, if any affection and mercy, fulfill my joy by being like-minded, having the same love, being of one accord, of one mind. Let nothing be done through selfish ambition or conceit, but in lowliness of mind let each esteem others better than himself. Let each of you look out not only for his own interests, but also for the interests of others.
Let this mind be in you which was also in Christ Jesus, who, being in the form of God, did not consider it robbery to be equal with God, but made Himself of no reputation, taking the form of a bondservant, and coming in the likeness of men. And being found in appearance as a man, He humbled Himself and became obedient to the point of death, even the death of the cross. Therefore God also has highly exalted Him and given Him the name which is above every name, that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven, and of those on earth, and of those under the earth, and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.” Philippians 2:1-11
This scripture reveals the mind of Christ to us.
- It is one corporate mind.
- It is a mind of love.
- It humbles itself.
- It is a lowly mind that choses to become a Bond Servant.
- As a Bond Servant it is obedient to the point of death.
- A dead Bond Servant is a Living Sacrifice.
We are exhorted to “Let this mind be in us (plural) which was also in Christ Jesus.”
- The mind of Christ is to be in us corporately.
- We are to allow the mind of Christ to enter us as a House.
When we enter into something it then enters into us.
- Enter into the Mind of Christ.
- And the Mind of Christ will enter into you.
We become the Mind of Christ.
- We as the One Mind of Christ prepare to sacrifice ourselves as One Body.
- We live the life of a son of God serving as a Bond Servant.
- We overcome as a Bond Servant.
- Once we have overcome then the sacrifice occurs.
- We have overcome as sons of God serving as Bond Servants.
The Free Wineskin.
- We now have the fullness of sonship.
- We have the fullness of the glorious freedom of the sons of God.
- This is the Free Wineskin.
We are then raised up, ascended and seated in Headship.
- We are become the kingdom.
- We are become One with the name Christ.
- We are become One with the name the LORD (YHVH).
- And become a source of salvation.
Each of these is a throne that together makes up Headship.
- The Kingdom is the Kingdom Throne.
- Christ is the Dominion Throne.
- LORD is the Throne of Greatness.
We are exalted into Headship!