This recent revelation. Submitted to the body for dialog and further clarity. Those things that have been revealed belong to us all. We all can receive further revelation to further “connect the dots”.
The Three Separations of Sonship Part Two
By Bill Brady
The first separation is separation from dead works.
- This was explained in Part One.
- The experiencing of these three separations is something that is experienced by faith.
- We believe.
- Jesus has died so that we can experience them.
- Holy Spirit does a work in us that allow us to come to experiencing each of these separations.
God’s timing invovled with each separation.
- So, relax and believe and allow Him to bring you to each in His time.
- He does the work that is needed in order for it to happen in our experience.
- We cooperate with the work that He is doing.
- We experience this process as mandate and flow.
- The three separations themselves are part of the blueprint for Manifest sonship.
- They are on our destiny scroll / in our destiny book.
The irony of Jesus’ triumphal entry into Jerusalem is that He died a week later.
- We, too, along with Jesus, will experience the separation of death in this city.
- We are a new creation and are alive in Christ.
- We do not die to what we have newly become.
- We die to what we were and experience being separated from it.
- We die to the old and live to the new.
Remember the stone angel that needed to be separated from the stone around it?
- We die to all that is not angel.
- We die to the old that has come with us into our new life.
- Our first dying is to our own works.
- We enter into His rest.
- We enter New Jerusalem.
- We still have two more things to die to.
- We have two more things to be separated from.
- We have two more rests to come to.
We will believe to experience each of these separations.
- The second separation will be from our self-government.
- There can only be one King.
- Before we were born again we were our own king.
- After we were born again Jesus became our king.
- But we were still also our own king too.
- Father will separate us from being our own king.
- He will separate us from our self-kingship.
We will be separated from one last thing.
- The third and final separation is separation from self.
- It is a death to ego.
Paul said of himself,
- I have been crucified with Christ;
- it is no longer I who live,
- but Christ lives in me;
- and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God,
- who loved me
- and gave Himself for me.”
What was Paul saying?
- When Jesus died I died with Him.
- I (the new creation I) have been separated from the old creation I.
- Jesus lives in me.
- I don’t say or do things on my own any longer.
- I have been separated from doing things on my own.
- Now I do things by believing and doing those things with Jesus.
- Paul was saying that he had been separated from self-works and from self.
- This was by Paul’s faith in what Jesus had done for him and was doing with him.
When we are separated from self then we have fully left behind our old life.
- We enter into full sonship and become a manifest son.
- At this point we enter the city of Zion.
- We are now Manifest Sons.
- We sit down on this final throne.
- We co-rule with Him in all the fullness of His ruling.
This is the big picture.
- Desire to be separated from your self-works, from self-government and from self.
- Come to rest.
- Live each day from rest.
- Take joy in the journey.
- One step at a time.
- And one day, when it is time, you will experience each of these separations.
- Then you will arrive at Manifest Sonship.