You are destined to become an Everlasting Father!
Bill Brady Updated 11/27/2018
Jesus is a Father.
“For unto us a Child is born, Unto us a Son is given; And the government will be upon His shoulder. And His name will be called Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. Of the increase of His government and peace There will be no end, Upon the throne of David and over His kingdom, To order it and establish it with judgment and justice From that time forward, even forever. The zeal of the Lord of hosts will perform this.”
Jesus is a Father. You will become a father too.
- A child was born.
- A Son was given.
- That Son was called new names.
These new names are new functions.
- Mighty God,
- Everlasting Father
- and Prince of Peace.
Jesus became a father.
- This happened when He was called Everlasting Father.
- Father put an Everlasting Father on the throne of David.
- You will sit there too as an Everlasting Father.
As a father you will raise up sons.
- You will receive an impartation to become a spiritual father.
- You will receive the spirit of Elijah.
- Then you will help father the next spiritual generation.
God is making all things new.
- This includes the family.
- We are destined to be the beginning of a new spiritual family.
- We are spiritual fathers of that spiritual family.
- This is our destiny.
Fatherlessness is being removed from the ecclesia.
- The Ecclesia is being made new.
- We are a new first family.
- As fathers you will each father a new spiritual generation.
Fathers beget sons who grow up to be fathers.
- Your spiritual sons will be fathers.
- The day will come when the Ecclesia is full of fathers and sons.
Apostolic Resource Centers (ARCs) still have a place to show the narrow path.
- We do not see paid teaching or paying a monthly tithe to a church.
- Fathering is the heavenly blueprint.
- Since first writing this page this family became a House.
- And is no longer an ARC.
The mystery of fathering and fatherlessness has been revealed.
- The human family’s groan is the cry of hearts broken by fatherlessness.
- This is the mystery of fatherlessness revealed.
- Spiritual fathers answer that cry.
- This is the mystery of fathering revealed.
Adam is spoken of as a son of God.
- He was created in the image of God.
- This included sonship which includes fathering.
- Adam fell and begat sons in his own fallen image.
“For we know that the whole creation groans and labors with birth pangs together until now.”
All of creation began groaning from the moment of Adam’s fall.
- Death began spreading through creation.
- And fatherlessness began spreading through the human family.
- Since then creation has been laboring in birth pains.
What is creation waiting for?
- Creation is waiting for the Sons of God to be revealed.
- Sons of God were first revealed in September of 2017.
- The mystery of Sonship has been revealed.
- The mystery of Sonship includes the mystery of Fathering.
Fathers are essential to the development of Sons.
- Fathers beget sons.
- There is more to fathering then begetting.
‘When all the people were baptized, it came to pass that Jesus also was baptized; and while He prayed, the heaven was opened. And the Holy Spirit descended in bodily form like a dove upon Him, and a voice came from heaven which said, “You are My beloved Son; in You I am well pleased.”’ Luke 3:21-22
- Father spoke Jesus into Sonship
- This was a revelation of Jesus’ Sonship to those who had ears to hear.
“You are My beloved Son; in You I am well pleased.”
- Father will speak you into sonship.
- This will give you a revelation of your Sonship.
- Father may do this personally.
- Or He may speak to you through a spiritual father,
- Father begat Jesus into Sonship.
- Fathers beget Sons into Sonship.
- This initiates a season of death, burial followed by resurrection into full Sonship.
- Father will beget you into Sonship.
- Your spiritual father may beget you.
- Or father may beget you personally.
- Either way you have been begotten by father.
- This happened on the Mount of Transfiguration.
- The Father revealed His Son.
- When the time comes Father will reveal you as His Son.
- Father may do this persoanlly or through a spiritual father.
Fathers beget sons.
- The scriptures are full of genealogies of who begot who.
There is much more to fathering then begetting.
- There is much time spent together so that the son can see what his father does.
- And do the same.
- At some time a Father sends his son by shooting him as an arrow.
“Like arrows in the hand of a warrior,
So are the children of one’s youth.
Happy is the man who has his quiver full of them…” Psalm 127:4-5
- These are just some of the aspects of fathering.