What does it take for me to be a manifest son?
by Bill Brady
A dear sister asked this question of me today.
- I told her that she had asked a really good question.
- When you ask Jesus a question He will answer you.
- When you ask a really good question then you get a really good answer.
- “Ask, and it will be given to you;
- seek, and you will find;
- knock, and it will be opened to you.”
Jesus is still making disciples.
- He is still answering questions.
- He may answer you directly.
- Or He may answer you through another member of His Ecclesia.
- He will answer.
Here is the short answer to her question:
- Seek deep intimacy and union with Father, Jesus and Holy Spirit. Ideas for Growing in Intimacy
- Become Jesus’ disciple and continue to ask questions of Him and of members of His Ecclesia. Daily Discipling
- Set manifest sonship as your goal. The Blueprint For Manifest Sonship
- Engage your destiny scroll regularly. Finding Your Scroll
- Jesus is the Way. There is a path for you. Walk on the path. The Secret to Fulfilling Your Destiny
- Stay on the narrow path. Don’t go off the path to the right or to the left. The Narrow Path
- Travel with others who are on the same journey. You Are Meant to Be Connected
- Don’t stop until you get there. Don’t Camp
- Keep your eyes open so that you don’t stumble. Look Out for Stumbling Blocks
- Join a bench of 12. Benches of 12 grow themselves up into manifest sonship. Importance of Building Benches of 12
- Open all of your gates at once. You don’t have to name the. Just open them all in one act of faith.
- Split your spirit and soul. Splitting Soul and Spirit
Continue to ask questions.