There is a blueprint for progressing into Manifest Sonship. It involves a progression into different levels of functioning.
- From Lordship to Kingship to Sonship to Manifest Sonship.
- From the Age of Enlightenment to the Age of Zion.
- From heavenly city to heavenly city taking on the characteristics of each heavenly city.
- From realm to realm.
- From throne to throne.
We also progress through the stages of Sonship.
- We enter into Sonship in the Age of New Beginnings.
- We die to self-government.
- We enter into Sonship in Eternity.
- We enter into Manifest Sonship in Zion and the Age of Zion.
- We are sent as a Manifest Son.
We progress through the Ages.
- We become more like Jesus in form. Form is who Jesus is.
- We become more like Jesus in function. Function is what Jesus does.
- We moving from co-ruling with Jesus to also co-creating with Jesus.
We progress through the heavenly cities.
- We come into the fullness of the purpose of the City of Jerusalem.
- We enter heavenly city causing us to become conformed to the purpose of that city.
- We enter into four Heavenly Cities: City of Salem, New Jerusalem, City of Zion and City Everlasting.
We progress through the realms.
- We experience the fullness of the salvation that Jesus bought for us.
We sit down on one throne after another.
- We sit down on our lord thrones.
- We sit down on our king thrones.
- We sit down on the Father’s throne on top of Mount Zion.
- We sit down on the throne in New Jerusalem.
- We sit down on Jesus’ throne in City of Zion.
- Through the Stages of Growth: Lordship, Kingship, Sonship and Manifest Sonship.
- Through the Ages.
- To enter each Heavenly City.
- Through the Realms.
- To sit down on each throne.
We become more like Jesus.
- In His form- In who He is
- In His Function – In what He is doing
We experience this as a moment by moment journey.
- We receive mandates.
- We move on according to those mandates.
- We flow with Holy Spirit step by step.