Importance of Building Benches of 12
Bill Brady Updated 11/29/2018
The early church met together daily in houses to fellowship, eat, pray and dialog about what the apostles had been teaching.
- We dialog daily on chat groups, meet for ascensions and listen to recordings.
- This is good.
- There is something better.
That is benching together around a shared mountain and a shared blueprint.
- We become a member of a bench.
- We move into Responsibility.
- We fellowship with one another around a work that we are doing together.
- This is a deeper form of fellowship.
The deepest form of fellowship is found on a bench of 12.
- I believe that everyone is meant to be a member of a bench of 12.
- 12 is a very governmental model shown to us.
- ( 12 disciples, 12 chancellors houses, 2 sets of 12 elders in heaven)
A bench of 12 is designed by God to grow itself up into the full stature of Christ.
- Each member is part of the building up of the group, individually and as a group.
- In the case of a bench of 12 the shared mountain is the ecclesia mountain.
- And the shared destiny is to grow up into the fulness of Jesus’ kingship.
This is a heavenly realms version of what the early church was doing by meeting daily in houses.
- Each of us will become part of a bench of 12.
- That bench will grow itself up into mature sons.
- A Scroll Group was the first group to experience a crowning as a bench of 12.
- God told me that this group is a prototype.
- This means that all of us are meant to experience something similar.