Written by Jane JOhnson founder of Ecclesia FRamework
This is a compilation of revelation from what many have seen in the inner court and from many bible verses not really understood from a Hebrew mind-set, as the culture of heaven. It is open to others adding or debating these principles as a culture of honour is a strong part of the unseen world in the bible.
A strong understanding by facilitators is really important before starting to build a healthy ecclesia, as is evaluating it regularly with all sons. It is hard to change once a culture is established .
- CHRIST as the real head.
- We are all part of one body, regardless of location, moving away from denominations, networks or paid apostolic covering (full unity not partial).
- We DONT go to church . We are the ecclesia so we don’t just go to one location for all our needs which can lead to being insular . All of life is doing church even our work.
- Intimacy with the Trinity is critical as a base for the purity of motives. We present cases in the courts to remove the legal right of the enemy to act by hearing accusations and agreeing with the accuser (Operating in the courts by Henderson).
- Spiritual Fathering / one anothering – allowing others to rise above the mentor is foundational (multiplication not spiritual addition).
- No hierarchy – we are all powerful sons so moving away from the traditional senior pastor role instigated by Constantine in 300 ad Ez 34.
- Open participatory gatherings with mutual edification in gatherings moving away from predominance on sermons – each bringing revelation, teaching, song, testimony (1cor 14:26) (See Reimagining Church for biblical reasoning).
- Understanding The order of Melchizidek (as in, Jesus is in the order of Melchizidek) and that we all have apostolic, prophetic and kingly (strategic) elements . We still need apostles.
- One United Body therefore hubs not under one apostolic resource centre.Input from many sources encourages less heresy.
- Benches of 3 are established for all mountains to come into agreement about a blueprint based on model of Father, Son, and the Holy spirit. This brings accountability. A window transferring it to the earth is made by a fourth person.
- Benches of 7 (as in the seven spirits Rev 4:5) are used for Mountains of the blueprint.
- Benches of 12 are used (drawn from the 12 laws of Zion, 2×12 =24 elders, 12 stones on the breastplate, and 12 strands of DNA). Often used to validate decisions by benches of 3.
- We seek to first find out what the father wants in heaven and not administrate from earth but learn to administrate from the heavenly realms.
- Legislating and decreeing before seeking to build in the natural
- We all see our role as the one new man in Christ, to restore dominion over the earth, therefore responsibility is important not just intimacy (Gen 3).
- Understanding difference between the domain of God, the government of God and the presence of God.
- Accountability is paramount so there is no one leader in overall charge.
- We need the BAPTISM OF UNITY. All one church under Christ across the world so looking for agreement is critical – not just doing our own thing, ignoring or failing to promoting others.
- All people are allowed a strong voice, not just leaders, as we are all powerful sons.
- We must all be clear on our Mountains of Authority and the Level of Authorisation we have, rather than choosing to pray for things outside our jurisdiction.
- We seek guidance by Revelation backed up by the word rather than academic exposition of the word.
- No ecclesia provides spiritual covering– only Jesus is our spiritual covering.
- We need reformation before revival can come.
- Reconsidering membership, as we are all part of Christ’s body and this can drive the formation of denominations.
- Moving on from soaking movement as we legislate in heaven.
- Moving on from the glory movement of signs and wonders, to becoming the sign and wonder as a manifest son of God.
- Reconsider owning buildings that stop a church evolving easily and organically.
- Leaders are facilitators, rather than having authority to exercise – looking to empower rather than insisting things are approved by them. Strong disciples are made by being exposed to debate.
- Mutual submission to one another not to an organisation or leader, i.e. two way.
- Everyone exercising gifts – no one refused on the basis of familiarity. Honour means trust.
- We are all ordained – no ordination required.
- Facilitating people to find and live out their scroll/call is important not just how to connect with God.
- Moving away from condemnation of others ministries including non-Christian groups but looking for areas of agreement.
- An Ecclesia that is missional, existing for those who do not currently believe, more than to support existing believers.
- An Ecclesia that encourages people to go to the inner court and holy of holies before becoming dependent on prophecy, ministry, prayer or supernatural manifestations (i.e. not just staying in the outer court).
- Community with a purpose (communitas), not just community.
- Evangelists teaching us how to reach out, not just doing evangelism ministry themselves.
- We are not to idol worship teachers or apostles but learn to access the inner court ourselves, so moving away from chasing celebrity ministries without application of the material and actively seeking community.
- Equipping of the Saints versus supporting the leadership vision.
- People encouraged to give “gifts and offerings”, to the whole body not just the local church – which are voluntary and come from honour and love – moving away from a duty offering of 10% (which may be above 10%).
- Moving away from deliverance to overcoming.
- Spiritual gifts are less predominant as we enter a higher way.
- Going through the veil together and coming into agreement can open gates.
- Returning to the original meaning of teaching as “debating”.
- No paid pastoral salaries -giving goes to the poor.
- More than a salvation message, but a union message.
Join our Facebook page: Ecclesia Framework to receive regular updates and daily updated content.
Click here to sign up to the Heavenly Realms page.
Jane has worked in many different leadership capacities from being a professionally qualified Christian Leadership Coach for 13 years to many Christian leaders, to leading a ministry with the Navigators, to being a Senior Learning and Development Manager of a multimillion corporation, advising the management team on strategic approaches to get the best out of their people. She has developed considerable experience with Investors in People taking several companies through to successful accreditation and training as a consultant for them. Hence she understands the amazing impact a tool based on this principle can have.
Connect with her on LinkedIn athttps://www.linkedin.com/profile/viewid=287940854&trk=nav_responsive_tab_profile